*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/457365-Well-its-been-a-couple-of-days
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#457365 added September 26, 2006 at 9:44am
Restrictions: None
Well, it's been a couple of days
And I appear to recovering from the c-section well. I'm up and moving, but I have one speed - slow. *Wink*

The only is now I have a sensitive tooth. I'm going to call the dentist and hopefully he can see me this afternoon. Joseph has a well check this morning. We'll see. I hope it's just sensitive and I don't need a root canel. We'll see.

Joseph is an easy baby and doesn't cry much. After a feeding he likes to sit in your lap and look around. To my surprise, he's not much of a "pacifier" boy. He spits the thing out. Can't stand it. Andrew, now, he was a big "pacifier" boy. Loved it - it really helped to sooth him, but Joseph seems to be able to sooth himself.

As for me, my book "ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY" is now avail on Lulu. If you'd like to order it, you can go to

http://www.lulu.com and the title in the search and it will come right up. To order, you'll need a lulu account, but it's free.

If you'd like an autographed copy, send me an email and we'll work something out.

Have a good one & drink water. *Smile*
Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/457365-Well-its-been-a-couple-of-days