*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/458117-Dancing-with-Stars--Survivor
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#458117 added September 29, 2006 at 6:13pm
Restrictions: None
Dancing with Stars & Survivor
I have to admit, this is the first season I watched "Dancing with the Stars" and I'm loving it. I love the different dances. They're interesting and fun and I can tell that while it's hard work for the stars to learn them, some of them have such fun.

My favorite - surprise of surprise - is "Willa & Max." They are such a fun couple and I don't think Willa is such a bad dancer. I felt bad for them being in the bottom two for the first two weeks.

BTW - Max is a hottie. Haha.. Heck, all the professional guy dancers are hot. Haha.

My favorites are: Jerry Springer (he's a riot even though he's not much of a dancer!! *Smile*, Mario Lopez - he's a hottie, Willa, Sara Evans is such a sweetie. I don't listen to country music much but I'm really impressed with her - balancing dancing, career & kids.

Vivica A. Fox is a great dancer, but I'm not impressed with Ememitt Smith's dancing. There's just not enough passion in it for me.

I felt bad for Harry getting voted off, but someone had to go and despite his dedication, he wasn't much of a dancer.

Brent and I watched Survivor last night. We enjoyed the tribe merge. I was surprised Cecila was on the chopping block. I thought she was a good player. Again, someone had to get voted off and it was a tough choice.

I was LMAO over Candice's reaction to Billy's comments. Poor Billy!! *Pthb*

I'm hoping Yul goes far. I'm really impressed with him.

Now that I'm home on maternity leave I get a chance to actually sit down and watch some TV. It's nice.

Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/458117-Dancing-with-Stars--Survivor