*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459627-Wars-can-be-fun
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#459627 added October 6, 2006 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
Wars can be fun
She started it! That’s right, it’s all letgocling ’s fault! I was minding my own business, and she, the mean lady that she is, tried to bribe me not to post the two pictures she had of me.

Not one to take kindly to bribery, I, in a very nice fashion, said if she did, WELL, I would simply have to take along my camera to the Conference in February, and take a very sweet picture of her drooling on her pillow in the middle of the night.

To read her response to my – she calls it a threat – ultimatum, see "I've Got Pictures of Vivacious!!!! and "I've decided ......

The question is now, what do I do? Do I make good on my ultimatum, or show myself the better person and let sleeping and drooling people lie?

We will all find out in February. Muahahahahaha!!! . . . HA!!

Question fer ya!

Since David McClain relinquished control of "Invalid Item to Scarlett , does that mean we are now free to vote for him to be Blogger of the Month? Hmm?

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459627-Wars-can-be-fun