*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460126-Its-the-inside-that-counts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#460126 added October 8, 2006 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
It's the inside that counts
Voxxylady mentioned in her blog "sermons in stones about the beauty of church architecture.

She reminded me of the church I visited with Dave and his family during a reunion last year, hidden away in the tiny town of Hague, North Dakota. Built in 1929 after the original burnt down, the church and iron cross cemetery is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is still functioning as a place of worship as well. Dave's grandparents (on his dad's side) were married in this church.

The pictures speak for themselves, so I will say no more about them except this: What we see on the outside doesn't always reflect what's on the inside.

For the first in this series of 10 I've added to my album, click on:

Invalid Photo #1005476

Also, my apologies for not visiting the rest of you in the last few days. I've been busy catching up on promises made. You also may not see me around much for the next week. The internet AutoCAD class I'm teaching starts tomorrow. If I end up with a lot of students who have many questions, I'll be busy.

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460126-Its-the-inside-that-counts