*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460552-To-Clarify
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#460552 added October 10, 2006 at 9:58am
Restrictions: None
To Clarify
Do you ever do something, you know it’s the right thing, but doing so makes you want to puke? I’m not talking getting ill out of disgust (I’m nowhere near the Limburger cheese now), but out of anxiety with a little terror mixed in.

I’m afraid some people might misinterpret the intent of the "God's Way Group I created. I know some of you have points of view considered far from the mainstream of Christian belief, and would therefore be hesitant to participate.

I’ve stated more than once none of us can know all of who God is. I firmly believe we have much to learn from each other, no matter how disparate our points of view are. It’s because of people seeing things differently from others that we learn more about God.

My hope and prayer is for this group to be a place for many to gather and not be afraid to speak their mind and heart. As I stated in the group item, any disrespect or attacks made to other members will result in that person’s removal from the group. I expect debates, but I also expect they will take place with mutual respect for all parties involved.

If that’s your fear, please rest assured I will do my best to make sure that won't happen, and I hope you will still give the group a try.

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460552-To-Clarify