*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460453-Yuck-Huh-and-Wanna-Join
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#460453 added October 9, 2006 at 10:24pm
Restrictions: None
Yuck! Huh? and Wanna Join?
I really had no plans to write a blog entry today, figuring I would be way too busy.

As luck would have it, though, I completed all the tasks I wanted for today, something to brag about indeed!

First off, if you've never had Limburger cheese . . . DON'T. That stuff is one of the ickiest (Dave says, "By the way, 'ickiest' is 'sickiest' only faster!") things I've tried in a long time. When I opened up the wax paper after ripping off the foil - that should have warned me right there - the odor of moldy clothing from sitting in a washer for a week of 90+ temperatures forced the hairs on the inside of my nose to shrivel up and die with tiny screeches.

I then sliced off a piece of the brownish-yellow outer coating and took a nibble. Let's just say I couldn't get to the garbage can fast enough to spit the cheese out of my mouth. But even the little piece I took spread in moments and adhered to every innocent and ill-prepared tastebud. They also screeched, whined, shuddered and spent the next thirty-three seconds making my tongue vibrate with their sad little death throes.

But that wasn't enough torture. Nope. I decided perhaps I should have cut off the moldy outer shell, and try the soft, smooth white interior. Better, but still enough to turn my face the all-too attractive color of chartreuse.

If you ignore my warnings and give Limburger a try, I recommend you have a glass of V8 tomato juice at the ready. That took away the indescribable aftertaste in seconds.

More proof you should avoid this cheese: Rufus loves the stuff!

=============================================

September must have been an extremely slow month for reviews. Why? I recieved a Reviewing merit badge, having made 75th top reviewer of September. I'm beyond shocked, because I did less than ten reviews!

=============================================

Wanna know what I've been doing all night? Well, I'll tell you. In fact I would love for you to join me. I've already invited some of you, but I'm so brain-mushed from using it in ways not experienced in so long, I know I missed some of you who would like to participate. Also, if you know of anyone who's interested, send them this way:

God's Way Group  (E)
For those wishing to build a stronger and closer relationship with Jesus.
#1127753 by vivacious


Nighty, night, now. My melting brain is oozing out my ears. Hmm. Kinda looks like Limburger cheese . . .

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460453-Yuck-Huh-and-Wanna-Join