*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461725-chapter1
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#461725 added October 17, 2006 at 5:31pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:1
As I ran through the forest trying to breathe in the damned corset my father had bought me for my birthday I had only one thing on my mind;and that was Jacob.

"First he keeps us apart and now he's keeping me from breathing!"I yelled as I stopped and ripped off my corset,throwing it behind me as I continued running able to finally breathe towards where I knew Jacob would be.

I headed towards a old rickety barn deep in the woods outside of town the same place we had met.It was your average barn.Red with white trimming and a big x on its large doors but time had abandoned it and left it to rot.Its paint was peeled, and the wood seem to be dieing,the window shutters squeaked as they swung back and forth in the wind.I stood in front of it wondering what had drew me here in the first place and thought warmly of Jacobs hand on my cheek and his smile which gave me even more incentive to do what I came to do.

"Jacob!Jacob!! please come back to me! don't let my father tare us further apart!"I yelled running into the barn opening the door wide enough for me to fit through.

I gasped a bit as it took all of my strength to pry it open since it had been in disuse for so long.When I did get through I looked about for my dear Jacob in the dark surounded by hay and the stale smell of manuer.

"Why did you come here?"I heard Jacob ask me as his silhouette appeared a yard in front of me the moon bright and full in front of him letting me see only his back.

"You know me I never do as im told"I said smiling edging towards him.

"One of these days thats going to get you killed"He said in a kind of distant tone.

I looked down and fiddled with the ties of my petticoat and sadly said"I dont care about dieing"

Before I could even look up Jacob had me by the wrist his deep green eyes teary and his breath deep and cold with rage.

"Dont you ever say that while I care about you dieing!!!"He shouted in my face his fangs showing a little only out of the stir of emotions he was having.

"So you do love me after all"I said with satisfaction making him drop my arms and briskly walk to the open glassless window of the barn staring up at the moon.

"Why do you take pleasure in making me act like a madman?"He asked me while still looking out at the lumanesent sky.

I slowly walked towards his back playfully but fully aware of his primal senses and wrapped my arms around him from behind feeling the coldness of his body absorb the warmth of my touch as he took a deep breath and relaxed.

" Its only fair for you to feel the same way I do" I said gently to him as he squeezed my hand.
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461725-chapter1