*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461855-chapter2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
#461855 added October 17, 2006 at 5:26pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:2
I breathed in the smell of the fresh rain and ripe peaches that Jacob always had as he turned and embraced me.

"You know i'll never leave you.No matter how much your father hates me or trys to destroy my name."Jacob said looking down at me with love in his eyes.

"I know and thats the reason im here.I want to run away with you"I said smiling and holding him close.

He tensed and without even having to look at him I could tell he was giving me a disaproving frown like he usually does when I say something out of the ordinary.

"Sarah I love you more then life...well.. my soul will allow but if we ran off together you would be missed and we would be hunted.Thats no life I ever want you to lead Sarah"He said gently kissing me on the cheek as I slowly began to wake up.

"Rise and shine!!!!Its morning time!"Came the cheery voice of my roomate as she threw a pillow at my head after bouncing around on my bed.

"You ruined a perfectly good dream"I said grogily as I buried my head in my pillow still feeling a bit of warmth on my cheek and wondering what kind of dream I just had.

"Ooooh had one of your kinky dreams again huh?Want me to give you some batteries and alone time?"Emily joked as I sat up and rolled my eyes at her.

"Why did I allow a pervert like you to live with me?" I asked her as I yawned and stretched trying to wake up.

She just smiled and opened my bedroom curtains revealing a bright whiteness that made me squint and shake from cold as I slowly grew to realise what it meant and Emily winked at me as I began to fully awaken.

"It's a snowstorm!!No school!No work!No life!!!!"She squealed as I jumped out of bed and hugged her jumping up and down in circles like little kids on christmas morning.

Dont get me wrong I love my job.I work in a little shady cafe down the street that is home to poets and the usual goth melencholy crowd but lately it has been draining me since I have to juggle that and going to school at Stetson University.

"So what was your dream about that made you smile so much?"Emily asked me when we sat down for breakfast.

She always was the nosy type but had a good sense of the deeper meaning in things so it would be good to tell her.

"It was about a guy named Jacob and we were totally in love"I said a smile crossing my face as I felt a tingle on my cheek.

"Who names their kids Jacob anymore?"Emily asked me sipping some mint tea.

"Thats the weird thing I was wearing a corset..till I ripped it off and he was wearing tights, and those weird tight old style button jackets,with his hair in a ponytail with a blue ribbon"I said trying to remember what I watched before bed to see if it was the reason I had that dream.

"Was he hot?"Emily asked with a raised eyebrow over her tea cup.

I smiled shyly and said"yeah he was"

We both paused a minute looking at each other and began to laugh the whole time I was thinking to myself "what a great way to wake up"


© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461855-chapter2