*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/462353-Nothing-Exciting
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#462353 added October 17, 2006 at 9:33am
Restrictions: None
Nothing Exciting...
writing wise, I'm waiting for my PSA from IUniverse to get back with me regarding a developmental edit for WOLF/HEART'S TORMENT. One of the things suggested in the critique was to have Mihai get the baby and kill Viktor all at once in the end, (since he is the hero) and that's something I can work with. Another thing that kind of PISSED me off, but it's my own fault, (because I RESEARCHED the the hell out of time period!!) Was that I mention Tolstoy and while he was around, he didn't do a lot of writing when Theresa makes a mention of him. It's probably the ONE FACT I missed!! Grrrr...

I also posted the last chapter of THE PRICE OF ROYALTY, my campfire based on the FLAMES OF MADEOC. Today, I hope to work on #7 of CURVE BALL and then I need to get back to TWILIGHT OVER MOLDAVIA and finish that one. After that, I'll be working on DESTINATION BERLIN - I want to finish the edit on that one and get that a viable title again.

Those are my ambitions. I find I don't get as far as I would like. haha.

Yesterday I worked on cleaning my computer room and made a dent, which I'm proud of, but I went to the dentist who told me I had gum disease and I need treatment. It's going to cost $1700!!! I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS.

Insurance will cover 900 and I must pay 812!!! 812!!! It's Christmas time!! Well, the only way I can afford this MADNESS is to go back to work early. So, I'll be going back to work on 10 DEC. I'm bummed about the decision but it's the only way to afford the treatment.

Brent and I also went to a baptism class last for Joseph's baptism. It's scheduled for 10 DEC of all days. (I'll be asking for that day off, mind you!!) It was interesting, but the instructor was a bit mush-mouthed and hard to understand.

Let's hope things are looking up by the end of the week.

Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/462353-Nothing-Exciting