*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461698-It-feels-like-forever
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#461698 added October 14, 2006 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
It feels like forever
Since I've been here!! I can't believe it's been so long, but I've been busy. Heck, today I'm kind of busy. It's a Saturday, Brent's at work, Baby is sleeping and Andrew is playing well so I'm hoping I can get a journal entry in!

Writing update:

WOLF'S TORMENT is at IUniverse and I'm working on the editorial review. It's actually a very helpful tool and I think I'm going to be in the editing phase with them a little longer as I polish even more stuff up.

ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY is availiable on Lulu. Here's a link:

http://www.lulu.com/content/433086

It is only avail on Lulu right now, but I'm offering a MERIT BADGE if you buy the book and post a review. Currently, I'm waiting on the Global Distibution which will take a couple more weeks.

Also, if anyone gives my current two books ALL THAT REMAINS and ARE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS a product review, I'll give you a MERIT BADGE for "Product Reviews." Something to keep in mind.

The past week:

Joseph had his 2 week well check and he's doing great. This past Weds., we went to the JC Penny portrait studio and had announcement pics of Joseph taken. We pick them up on the 24th. He's a doll.

As usual, I was GLUED to the TV for Dancing with the Stars I thought everyone was fabulous. It was hard to pick this week, but I would have to say Jerry and Sara, while entertaining, were at the bottom of my list. And I LOVE JERRY and SARA.

I told Brent I bet either Monique or Willa or Joey goes because Jerry and Sara have a strong fan base. No shocker there - Willa was voted off. I sad to see her go.

So...anyone have the scoop on the Willa & Maks romance? hehe...gutter queen that I am!! *Smile*

Then I was SHOCKED to learn that Sara Evans was withdrawing from the competition because of her no-good lousy husband!! What a freak!! (In case you didn't hear, she caught porno on the computer and found out he's been having affairs on her. She also claimed he was abusive. She filed a restraining order on the bum and is withdrawing in the best interests of the children. Bless her soul - her kids are 2, 3, and 8 I think.)

While she wasn't the best dancer on the show, I really admired her - the effort and intensity she gave to learning the dances, and for juggling a really tight schedule. She always came across as very warm and sincere and I wish only the best for her.


© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/461698-It-feels-like-forever