*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/463375-Do-I-Need-Help
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#463375 added October 21, 2006 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Do I Need Help?
I'm starting to think my WDC life is becoming preferable to my 'real' one. If indeed I have one of the latter. Friends in here present me with none of the problems real life people do.

1. They don't phone me when I've just got in the bath and then proceed to chew my ear off about their finances, holidays, grandchildren and the price of carrots...yawn.

2. They don't need me to do their shopping and cleaning, make me listen to Glen Miller or tales from the war or demand I do jigsaws with them.

3. They don't ring my doorbell just as I've settled down at the computer, then force me to make them cups of coffee while they relay their family history, health problems, grandchildren's potty training and the price of carrots...yawn.

4. They don't say 'Did I tell you about..?' then proceed to tell me again, despite the fact I assured them they already had.

5. They don't snore and fart in my bed, hoover when I have a hangover, steam iron behind me first thing in the morning, make model railway engines in the kitchen or hog the remote.

Yep, all in all I much prefer the non-invasive, humorous and off the wall atmosphere in here. Do you think I need help?

By the way, what is the price of carrots these days?




© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/463375-Do-I-Need-Help