*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464059-Laughter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#464059 added October 24, 2006 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
Laughter
9 Ilm 163 B.E. - October 24, 2006

People who don’t have pets don’t laugh as much as people with pets. I know this is a general statement and may not fit every person who either has or doesn’t have pets. But pet people can’t help laughing at their animal companions. Cat people laugh at their companions in fur at least once a day. I know I do.

My furry companions are always doing something funny. Taking feeding time for instance, my group eats on the enclosed patio. They like eating outside and if it’s raining too much for them to go out they aren’t happy. I believe they think I’m responsible for it raining at feeding time. It’s raining this morning, of course it’s too early to find the bunch. They get fed at noon or there about, still I hope it stops long enough so that they can go out side and eat. Will most of them get fed out side. Spot doesn’t like a crowd so he eats in the dinning room.

Anyway, back to the laughter they cause. They scared themselves yesterday. One of them knocked stuff off the table in the breakfast room. It frightened all of them, including the one that knocked it off. So I have four cats in the living room watching the entrance to the breakfast-kitchen area. They aren’t moving, just sitting on the floor watch the door as if something is going to come after them.

Spot was the one that knocked the stuff off, I couldn’t find him for a few minutes. I finally looked in the linen closet. There he was hiding behind the sheets waiting for something to come after him. He likes the linen closet, its his cave. He goes there to sleep. He sleeps on the top shelf on an extra pillow that stays there.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464059-Laughter