*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465146-chapter1
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1172973
The story of a girl who finds that her brother and her lives are based on a phrophocy
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#465146 added October 29, 2006 at 12:30pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:1
"In a time when gods were feared and loved before man wrote down words and knew of each others existance in the world there lived three clans.The Dog Clan led by Grigorius were people who worshipped the moongodess who they saw as a radiant beauty who created music and medacine,The Hunter Clan led by Nethaneal Pire who's people believed the moon was a god that dictated water and death,and the last clan which was hated by both was the scavanger clan.these people were led by Kirtan Tal who believed the sun god was all powerful and punished the weak.They believed that the moon god or godess was nothing more then the suns slave.These beliefs led the clans to a war which raged on for a day unrelenting until nightfall .All that was left was the three generals who were wounded and tired but still not giving up for their beliefs.As they kneeled watching and waiting for each other to make a move.

"The moon cannot be a god men could never hold such beauty in the sky!"Grigorius said to Nethanial.

"And you expect me to think the moon is a weak woman and not a strong bird faced god!"Nethanial yelled back.

"DO YOU NOT SEE THE SUN GOD IS THE MASTER TO YOUR MOON? GOD OR GODESS IT IS NOTHING MORE THEN A SLAVE!"said Kirtan who was quickly struck down by Nethaneal and Grigorius.

"You obviously have never lain with a woman if you think men are stronger"Grigorius laughed as he lunged at Nethaneal with his bare hands.

"You obviously have never had a woman fall in love with you if you think they are stronger"Nethaneal countered as he jumped back from Grigorius.

At this point they had reached their limits and were now down on the ground barely clinging to life. They looked at each other and knew what was to come so they both prayed to the moon as it rose before them to vanquish their enemy before they died.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Came a womans booming voice from behind them.

They turned ready to strike the cloaked figure that had appeared behind them.

"Are you a messenger of my godess?"Asked Grigorius a bit of hope in his eyes.

"it figures the god of the moon would send a weak woman to kill a weak man"Nethaneal laughed.

The figure took off its cloak and there before them stood in flowing robes of silver,blue,and black... a woman .She had long silky shimmering silver hair and her eyes would go from the darkest blue of the night sky to the brightest yellow of the night stars.She walked forward and everything seemed to stand still her Carmel colored skin looked as smooth as pocelain and she smiled radiantly at both nethaneal and grigorius.

"Yes i am the godess you have prayed to Grigorius."She said her voice as calming as the gurgle of a shallow stream in a cool summer forest.

Nethaneal was struck with awe as he gazed apon her.

"Do not worry my dear Nethaneal though misguided i havent ignored you"she said a smirk on her face as she put her palm out in front of her lips and lightly blew sending a fragrent gentle gust to push nethaneal and girgoius down as though they were feathers.

"i have come to save you,or escort you whichever you decide"She said as she kneeled beetween the now lying Grigroius and Nethaneal.

Grigorius smiled and a tear came down his face as he said "My godess you are more beautiful then I thought"

She merely smiled and ran a gentle hand on his cheek.

"I can give you both life forever but it is at a price....or i can keep you company until your bodies die and you are reborn" She said with a tinge of sadness as she looked at them both.

"I am sorry my god..ess I can die now knowing that i was wrong and having seen your beauty."Nethaneal said .

Grigorius laughed so hard he coughed up blood as he said."So now that you know i'm right and will die, you want to flatter the godess you thought was male!"

The godess laughed the sound filling the air with a melodic harmony that warmed both Grigorius and Nethaneals heart like the kiss of a loved one on a winter night.

"You two have always been so much fun to watch that is why i give you this offer life at a price, or death?" She asked them a serious expression on her face.



"as human beings we share three truths that make us the same.we live,learn,and die.everything else everything that cant be copied like the impressions on the hearts of those we love is what makes us unique"
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465146-chapter1