*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466852-Time-flies
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#466852 added November 5, 2006 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Time flies
It has been a few days since I was here. My back has been really giving me trouble. Sitting and standing produce so much pain that I want to scream. I don't. But I do grumble enough that hubby knows I'm in pain. I have also been taking pain meds and muscle relaxers more often than usual. And I saw the chiropractyor on Friday and have another appointment scheduled for Monday. And sleeping a bit more than usual because of the meds.

Even so, I'm planning on making a trip up to Michigan to see my sisters and my mom. My son is leaving on Tuesday morning to visit his honey (for her 21st birthday) and will be gone until Sunday. Since he won't need me to drive him to work, it's a perfect time to make the trip to Michigan. (And...the weather looks like it will be nice enough that there shouldn't be any snow.) I'll drive my son to the airport in Dayton, OH on Tuesday morning and then just keep driving north.

So...I'll probably not be logging on here often in those days.

I missed church this morning. Thankfully, hubby really tries to make his handwriting legible on his sermon notes. (Not always totally legible, but he tries.)

Wanted to pass along this link to an essay about Social Security Disability - and the problems that go along with it. Even if you're not someone who needs these benefits right now, this essay should be of interest. The writer is the founder of an online disability group to which I belong. (I think Lifewriter alerted me to this group.)

http://thisibelieve.org/dsp_ShowEssay.php?lastname=Fullerton&uid=12510&start=0

That's all for now....and possibly for a week if I don't log on while in Michigan.



© Copyright 2006 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466852-Time-flies