*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467154-My-IntroductionREAD-FIRST
Rated: GC · Book · Action/Adventure · #1176263
Can a 16 year old boy stop the most powerful demons ever from taking over the world?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#467154 added July 17, 2007 at 8:26pm
Restrictions: None
My Introduction(READ FIRST!!!)
To everyone who is reading this, thank you so much.
First off, my name is Chris, not Foamy, though I am a loyaly follower of the Fomidian cult.
This is the introduction to my story by the way.

The story revolves around a boy named Vaugn Ashton, a 16 yearold Canadian boy who, for political reasons, is forced to leave Canada and live with a friend of his dad's who happens to live in Japan.

In Japan, Vaugn meets the Miasoto's, a family made up of 3 daughters and a father. The mother is deceased, and this will play a role in a future chapter. With the new setting, Vaugn makes new friends, and starts enjoying his new, safe life.

Unfortunately, safety is far from what he found.

A prophecy was made 1000 years ago that, from the moment Vaugn set foot on Japanese soil, started to unfold. This prediction will steer Vaugn's life from one of peace and usual teenage problems, to one of true evil and terror.

The true evil and terror I am referring to are the 40 most powerful demons in Hell, known as the Feral Forty (true name from the origanul draft me and a friend wrote). These demon, who used to be mere animals(in Japanese tradition) have escaped the bonds of Hell when the prophecy was broken, and with their escape, unleash Hell on Earth.

But to find out what happens...you'll have to read on.

But I can let you know that through the story, you'll be taken everywhere from the mountain forests of Japan, to an apocolyptic future, straight to the depths of Hell. It'll be amazing! And for those romantics, I do have some romance planned. They are 16 year old kids afterall...

This story was an origanully an idea by me and friend in our Grade 9 year. We had planned to write it over the summer but was unable to as we were so busy. When I found the rough drafts, I thought I'd pick it up again, and aided by the few sparse idea notes, was able to write the story you have here. Things have been changed from the origanul story but like everything else in life, it's evolved. For the better in my opinion.

With 40 demons to go through, plus everything that accompanies them, it will take a lot of work, a lot of time, and a lot of effort, but I'm totally up to it. It's gonna be one wild ride, but at the end of the day, it'll feel oh so good.


Now, this story is rated 18+(by writing.com), but I think of it more as 15+. Mainly just because of the level of violence(some scenes being very graphic) and the language is a little nay-nay at times.

During each chapter, you'll occasionally run across these little guys '***'. I use these to denote a change in the time, say from morning to night, or to show something happening else where at the same time as another scene. So at the end of one paragraph it could be 1 in the afternoon, you see these '***', and then it's 8 in the evening, that's a change of time. Or two friends could be shopping and talking while their friends wait outside the store, you see these '***', then you're with the friends outside the store while their friends are shopping. It's still the same point of time, just a different location. Confused yet?

Also, I have planned what I call "Easy Reading" chapters. They won't have anything to do with the main plot of the story, but will instead just be for a bit of fun. All "Easy Reading" chapters will be marked with an "ER" after the title.

So, I hope you have fun reading the first series of the "Demon Rising" novel. I do have 4 more series planned. And you can bet that each one will be better and better then the next.

Well, that's all I really have to say. So, sit back, relax, and have fun reading my story, "Demon Rising."

I can't think of anything else to add right now, so I'll let you get on with my story then.

Enjoy.
© Copyright 2007 The Premier Author of Action (UN: foamysfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Premier Author of Action has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467154-My-IntroductionREAD-FIRST