*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467412-President-Bush-Gets-BIRD-from-School-Bus-Driver
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#467412 added November 8, 2006 at 8:17am
Restrictions: None
President Bush: Gets BIRD from School Bus Driver
A grievance with Bush

School bus driver fired after flipping off president -wants job back

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15532553/from/RS.2/

I've read that they are saying the school bus driver's firing was NOT politically motivated. HA...

They are saying the 43 year old bus driver set a bad example for the middle school children on the bus. So, I am to believe that Bush has set an outstanding moral example for all our school children? Yea right...

If anyone needs to be fired for not being a good role model it should be Bush!!! In my opinion the man is not only amoral, he's a criminal. Bush has violated his oath of office - but another American citizen pays the price for displaying disapproval of Bush.

How often do regular, everyday type American citizens get the opportunity to get so physically close to George W. Bush that he could actually see an average American citizen express their sentiments about his Presidential performance? NOT OFTEN... and if it wouldn't been me... I'd have probably done something way more stupid... I'm not going into any details...

I really don't think Bush knows how many American's feel about the job he's doing as President. I don't think Bush grasp the reality of what he has done to America.

Give the school bus driver her job back... in my opinion (like it matters) the BIRD given to Bush was like an excited utterence in a criminal investigation... it can't be used against you. It was not planned. The school bus driver did not wake up that morning planning on giving Bush the Bird. MY GOD, in general, school bus drivers are nearly saints... Most of us have rode a school bus at one time or another in our youth... Who grows up aspiring to be a school bus driver?

Bush has been proven to be a vengeful and unforgiving man - that's a good christian example.

NOW here's a thought about how Bush could make a lot of money after he is no longer being paid to destroy the Constitution of the United States and send American soldiers into harms way. Bush could set up shop and charge good money to allow regular everyday American citizens to go in an give him a piece of their mind, so to speak.

What would I pay to have the opportunity to tell Bush to his face what I think about him as a man and a President? A whole lot more than I'd pay for any concert tickets I've ever bought.

Bush could hold a lottery of sorts... I'd buy a ticket with the hopes of winning some up close and personal time with George W. Bush.

I'm gonna stop now because we all know (or we should by now) Bush doesn't and has never represented WE THE PEOPLE. In addition to everything I can't stand about Bush - Bush is a coward too!



© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467412-President-Bush-Gets-BIRD-from-School-Bus-Driver