*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467822-Democrates-Win---now-what
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#467822 added November 10, 2006 at 7:55am
Restrictions: None
Democrates Win - now what?
All Hail - the King (President Bush) is politically dead - hopefully!!!

Maybe now WE THE PEOPLE will no longer have to endure the Iron Hand of Bush's Rule. Bush's Regime (the Republican Party) is in shambles.

But you know, regardless of rather they're Democrates or Republicans - they are all still Politicians... now the really hard work begins!!! America needs to be restored.

Have WE THE PEOPLE learned a lesson? Will we ever let another American President invade another country? OH GOD, I certainly hope NOT!!! And if ever another President talks about a pre-emptive strike - I hope he is dragged out of the White House and tarred and feathered in the Rose Garden.

I hope history will show how dangerous it is for WE THE PEOPLE to let one man, especially if that one man is a President, have too much power.

Now we'll have to wait and see if the Democrates can begin to fix the mess George W. Bush and his croonies have made.

Personally I think Bush needs to be brought up on criminal charges. Am I the only one who believes that Bush is a criminal? Oh but wait... I can see it now... just imagine a President of the United States claiming he is NOT GUILTY by Reason of Insanity. Bush could possibly claim Deminished Capacity, maybe?

Just cause Rumsfeld resigned should not keep him from being brought up on charges as well.

Thank God these 2006 elections were held before Bush declared that Americans didn't need to vote - he had it all under control. Bush tried to get his brother Jeb to consider running for President in 2008, then he wanted his wife Laura to run, and what about that Rice woman... oh please...

Surely I was expecting Cheney to just kill over dead after it was announced the Democrates had won both the House and the Senate - all that free medical care Vice President Cheney has been so privilaged to get at WE THE PEOPLE'S expense has surely not been worth it... obviously Cheney has not had to deal with the lovely Prescription Plan ... or Medicare debacle either ... talk about being on the public dole!








© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/467822-Democrates-Win---now-what