*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469331-Thinking
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#469331 added November 16, 2006 at 2:26pm
Restrictions: None
Thinking
13 Qudrat 163 B.E. - November 16, 2006

I’ve been thinking about my relationship with God lately. Therefore, the recent writing.com spiritual newsletter was timely and extremely interesting. The questions “Why do you love God?”, “How would you describe your relationship with God?” and “Are we predestined or a free will?” added new facets to my contemplation.

As a Baha’i my relationship with God and, therefore, with Baha’u’llah (God’s latest Messenger) is very important. I say relationship in this context rather than relationships because Baha’u’llah (and indeed all of God’s Messengers, Prophets or Manifestations) reflect the attributes of the Divine Essence to humanity. God is an Unknowable Essence and the only way humanity or any individual human can comprehend Divinity is through one of the Manifestations. So my relationship with God is bound up with my connection to Baha’u’llah. I pursue and enhance my relationship with God through prayer, meditation on the sacred writings, and attempting to follow the ordnances revealed by Baha’u’llah.

I think this is all on this subject right now. The three questions in the first paragraph look like either three separate entries or themes for articles.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469331-Thinking