*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469359-Wowanother-week-has-gone-by
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#469359 added November 16, 2006 at 5:35pm
Restrictions: None
Wow...another week has gone by
And as usual, I've been busy, busy, busy. On 11 Nov, Brent and I went out and had dinner to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. It was on 14 Nov, but it was easier to get a babysitter for the 11th.

We went to a restaurant that we hadn't gone to before. It was nice, with a lot of "western cowboy" like ambience. The food was very good, but it's not my place for ambience.

Emmitt Smith won dancing with the stars! I was hoping Mario would. Sniff...sniff... still, Emmitt was good. It was good to see all the stars come back for one final dance. My favorite comment came from Monique when she said: "I found out Jerry Springer was my father." *Bigsmile*

Well, I'm gearing up for Turkey Day. We'll be having it over our house. I'll be having about 12 people over. Since it's been over 10 years since I've even tried to cook a turkey this is going to be quite an experience.

Joseph has a cold. I hope he kicks it soon. Poor guy. I feel bad for him. Andrew has moments when he's so sweet - then he goes into his "Let me blow off the parents and see how far I can push them," moments and I swear, it's enough to make my eyes bug out.

Example:

Yesterday we went to Simi Valley to visit relatives. It was a nice visit and Andrew was so good. He charmed the pants off everyone. Then Brent and I left to go eat. We went to an Italian place called "Paul's." Andrew wouldn't listen to a word we said. Grrr.... *Frown*

Hugs to all
Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469359-Wowanother-week-has-gone-by