*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469544-China-and-other-tidbits
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#469544 added November 17, 2006 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
China and other tidbits....
My mom and my sis are in China. I was invited at the last minute and being the last minute plus the fact that I was too lazy to send in something I needed to update my passport which I had a year to do for free and I let pass and now have to pay $60 - I didn't go. Sorry for the run-on sentence. Anywho, why are they in China? Good question. My older sis is one of those people who does really well selling things on E-bay. Now according to them they run into all kind of people with really nice bags and jewelry etc. and whenever they ask these "people" where they got their things from they always say China and for real cheap. So I asked my mom, well is any of it real? She's like, I don't know but it looked real. What? What the! Mom are u serious? She's like, you can buy so many things from there so cheap and then we'll come back and sell it for cheap. They have no idea where they're going to buy stuff, they have no contacts - its sort of a blind mission so they should have some interesting stories when they return - they'll be there for a week.

On another note I'm going to another knit boutigque with my friend to look at some more yarn for another project. I'm going to focus more and make a longer scarf. I want some really pretty material. The possibilities are endless. She showed me this book and now I'm ready to make anything. When I get better I'm going to make foot socks - I love those things and I've worn mine to death and now I have a hole in the big toe so I need some more.

I was back in the gym yesterday sweating up a storm. I had went the previous day. I'd gone up to my favorite area to run the treadmill which I run for at least 45 minutes. So I start running and its okay. Now I have on some yoga pants that I got from V Secrets in a large - mainly because I'm really tall and I don't like to flood. Plus they're the tight kind with spandex so they shouldn't be too big. Well now they are because when I'm increasing my speed on the treadmill I feel like my pants are sliding down my butt. On top of that I have on a thong which are my favorite type of underwear because I can not stand a panty line and so I always wear thongs at the gym because in most gym clothes your panty line will show. So anyway I'm not trying to have people look at my butt, but the reason I like the area where I run the treadmill is because there's a wall behind it but right next to it is a room where they do spinning and the windows are really tinted so you can't see in to well but they can see you perfectly. So as I'm running I tug up on my pants as if I could care less and its not that bad but I'm feeling just the opposite. They haven't really slid down. So I keep running but I keep having this feeling like my pants are sliding down and I don't want to turn over my shoulder and look at my butt to see how my pants look. So I do a few more uncomfortable tugs trying to act all nonchalant about it. Well while this is going on something is wrong with my machine. It feels like its skipping or something. I have the speed at 6.0 which is pretty fast (at least for me) and yet I don't feel like I'm going that fast. I keep a magazine over my screen so I won't be focused on the time and I just run. So mind you I've been on the machine for only about 15 minutes, I'm conscious of the people in spinning looking at me, I feel like my pants are falling down which I keep tugging on, I'm worried about my thong showing and then I keep looking at my feet like an idiot trying to figure out what is wrong with the machine because I keep almost tripping and trying not to but to everyone else it probably looks like I rarely run the treadmill and I tried to go faster than I should have and am too embarrased to stop. Well I was embarrassed but not about that. So finally I lift up the magazine and I notice on the speed monitor that its jumping. Its going from like 6.0 to 5.0 to 3.7 back to 5.0 which is the reason why I felt it was skipping. So I was happy I wasn't crazy. Then my pants felt weird again - so finally I stopped! To play it off I kept looking at the machine like it was crazy and something was wrong with it (which there was) but I was trying to play it off. I don't think it worked. I'd been running for 20 minutes but not at any consistent speed so I didn't feel like I'd had any work-out at all but I was so embarrassed plus my pants were unnerving me and I like to be at the gym completely comfortable - so I left. I completely made up for it yesterday, but the experience on Wednesday wasn't a good one.

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469544-China-and-other-tidbits