*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473002-Red-Lipstick
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#473002 added December 4, 2006 at 12:12pm
Restrictions: None
Red Lipstick
Yesterday I put on some red lipstick at home and wore it all day at home. I just bought three new shades of red lipstick. Two of them I really love and the other is blasé. Anyway the thing is I've never worn red lipstick out in public but at times I've really wanted to. Suddenly this winter I've been feeling that urge to try it again. Most likely due to all the magazines I susbscribe to saying its in again, coupled with the fact that I've never had the nerve to try it and I'm a bit tired of the gloss thing. So I went and bought some great reds, two of which I thought looked great on - but this is of course at home in the mirror where the lighting in my bathroom is perfect and I always feel like I look great until I get to work and the bathroom lighting is terrible and I feel like I need some sleep eventhough I've gotten plenty.

So I walked around my apartment in red lipstick drinking wine ( I felt I needed to play the part to the fullest - actually it was margueritas) and I was very conscious of it on my lips the whole time. I was worried about it, thinking about it, wondering if I needed to re-apply - which is another reason why I worry about red lipstick - the fade factor. It seems it doesn't last. Gosh I don't know!

On top of that according to everyone around me I'm lite bright so red lipstick is really going to stand out on me, as if I need the attention BUT I think it would be a great confidence booster. I just awwwww! Okay I know this isn't a big deal to anyone but me but this red lipstick thing is....

Okay the plan is I'm going to attempt red lipstick one day this week and I'll let you know how I handle it.

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473002-Red-Lipstick