*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469959-Laugh-and-the-World-Laughs-With-You
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#469959 added May 4, 2014 at 6:18am
Restrictions: None
Laugh and the World Laughs With You?
The day before my son dropped his bombshell I'd spent a very confusing and frustrating afternoon attempting to pinpoint places on my world map where he was travelling and where my WDC friends live.

The map came with a pack of coloured flags which were perfect for the task but there were nowhere near enough and I couldn't find any more in the shops, so had to improvise.

The map has been mocking me all week and I'm not sure what will become of it eventually, but here's a few shots of where I'd got up to.

As you can see the USA is rather a crowded area which used up all my flags, so I had to use various other pins. I'd suggest some of you move states or even countries to help out with the overcrowding.

There's plenty of room down under as I only know of two WDC members in Australia. pencilsoverpens looks a bit lonely too. The shiny pins were tracking my son's travels - I guess I won't need to buy any more. *Cry*

Not much of a blog, but I'm trying. Very trying, I know.*Pthb* If you'd like to be added to my map just let me know your location.

There's time still to vote for your favourite blogger of the month; the Newsletter may be delayed a little as many of you are engaged in Thanksgiving preparations.







© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469959-Laugh-and-the-World-Laughs-With-You