*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473430-YGM
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#473430 added December 6, 2006 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
YGM
I’m not very good about putting things into the mail. Real mail, delivered by postpeople who drive those white government postal trucks and walk the neighborhoods avoiding vicious dogs, scattered toys and strewn lawn furniture.

Every since the internet, with it’s instant communication capabilities, real mail is slow and outdated. Real mail is filled with electric bills and campaign adds from sneaky politicians begging me for votes.

Packages. That’s a whole different story – and should go without saying. I love packages. I’m not even picky about where they come from either. Amazon.com, Gevalia Coffee, wdc’s storymaster & storymisstress…and from…*Blush* oh, never mind.

Let’s see, where was I? Oh, yeah, I’m not a big fan of real mail. Who wants to be reminded they owe $141.76 to Cox Cable anyway? But that’s about to change. Today, a tall blonde hottie with blue eyes and an athletic build handed me three letters of office mail.

Yummy.

I’m gonna have to start generating outgoing mail from work.

© Copyright 2006 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473430-YGM