*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473681-Finally-my-week-from-hell-is-over
by werden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1180282
My thoughts about life
#473681 added December 7, 2006 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
Finally, my week from hell is over
I had a hellacious week at work. To be honest it was only two days really, yesterday and today. Yesterday, I worked from 7 in the morning to 9:30 at night trying to balance my stupid accounts. I couldn't find what the problem was so I had to ask for help.
Naturally, as soon as my manager looked at it, he found that it was my fault. It was something stupid i did to mess up the spreadsheet. I was upset.
I will say right now that I am kind of a perfectionist. Part of that comes from the need to compare myself with everyone. Naturally, when faced with those comparisons, I always come short in my own eyes. I know that is not very healthy but that is an ingrained part of me.
Well, anyway, today wasn't as bad. I still had trouble balancing other accounts. Everyone wanted to wrap up today because nobody wanted to work on the weekend. So this afternoon was chaotic. Naturally, someone sent work done for us to take care of in the last minute. Of course i screwed my part up. Well, I say if they don't want errors then they need to give us time to examine and correct what we do.

Right now I am listening to some I tunes and reading some blogs, newsletters and stories. I always try to comment on other peoples works. One, it gets me gift points. More importantly however, it gets me exposure. I keep hoping that I can get to know people here and somebody will comment on my work.

I admit this blog doesn't stack up to the others i read (there goes the comparison again :)). But, I will continue to write my thoughts down. Maybe, hopefully, someone, somewhere will get some inspiration from these.

© Copyright 2006 werden (UN: wseerden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
werden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473681-Finally-my-week-from-hell-is-over