*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473748-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#473748 added December 8, 2006 at 12:54am
Restrictions: None
Yesterday’s Information
16 Qawl 163 B.E. - December 8, 2006

NOTE: This is entry is created in a template that was shared by a member of the Yahoo Journal Writing Group I belong to.

Today's Date: December 7, 2006 Day of the Week: Thursday

I am grateful for:

1. Getting my part of the EDU640 Group project completed and posted.
2. New batteries for the garage door opener, now I don’t have to remember to roll up the window’s and lock the car when I put it in the garage.
3. My bank account is no longer in overdraft mode.
4. Hot oatmeal with butter and sugar for breakfast this morning.
5. The car has gas in it and I have enough money in my purse to get it almost filled up.

Three things I love about myself:

1. I am a creative individual.
2. I have a sense of humor.
3. I am a survivor.

Today's Energy Level: (high, medium, low) medium

Today's Weather: Clear and chilly, not cold with a beautiful blue sky.

Today's Color: (color that stood out the most for the day) lavender

Today's Animal: (animal that stood out the most for the day) cats

Today's Accomplishment: (all the things you've done today) Completed my part of the EDU640 group project, including the PowerPoint slides. Reviewed five items for the reviewers’ club and posted them on the review page.

Today's Personal Thought: (free for all!) Life is like a game of free cell solitary. If you find the aces it’s easier to win, but if you lose the first game just keep trying and eventually you will past the test.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473748-