*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475125-It-is-a-small-world
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1101898
For every dark cloud, there is a silver lining. Does anyone has change for mine?
#475125 added December 14, 2006 at 3:38pm
Restrictions: None
It is a small world!
"The Mars is exceeding bright tonight!"
"That is not Mars, you Flea-bag! That is Alm Uncle's cabin. Mars is that way."
"E.T. ... Phone Home!"
"Oh, yes, yes, we will PHONE home after my second breakfast here."
"I wish I can go home!"
"Home? Kansas? Baah! Who'd want to go to Kansas?"
"At least Kansas is moist. Water will be plenty there."
"He's not around these parts, is he?"
"Nope. He is from North. Someplace called Dune. Said there were bunch of giant worms there."
"Figures! Calling dragons worms, Baah! Here, have some sausages."

Saw the new movie trailer for the new Harry Potter movie, and I was reading "Heidi" to my daughter last night.

Hey, "The Lord of Rings, Return of the Kings" is on this weekend.

So after some barley tea, the above conversation started in my head.

Speaking about weird and amazing thoughts, I just found out I have a new neighbor at WDC.

runningwolf04 has just moved into my neighborhood of Reno, Nevada!

She will be attending my old college, University of Nevada, Reno.
I believe she is both new at Reno and at WDC blogville.

I got her blog address because my friend hutch1957 blogged about her blog a few blogs ago.

So I decided to check out her blog just a few blog... I mean a few days ago. (Boy, this word is getting to me.)

Today, as I was reading her blog, I thought to myself, "Huh? This place she was talking about sounds kind of familiar."

Well, so now, I have got a new friend and a new neighbor.

I have always envious of partyof5dj and gypsy4evermore talking about THEIR Montana, or pencilsoverpens and Equilibrium talking about ...
Hey! I just realized, you guys are not talking in English when you were commenting on each other. That is just so not fair!
So from now on, I will talk with runningwolf04 on Lake Tahoe and ... Wolfpack! Yeah, that is it.
*Laugh*

So, if you guys have a chance, please check out her blog, and maybe drop a line to say hi. And let us assure her that we don't eat the newcomers, either in WDC or in Reno, ... usually, unless it is winter, and you can't get to Carson City, and the snow is falling hard....

Oops! She probably still does not know about Donner Party yet, and let us please keep it that way.




© Copyright 2006 JoshCham (UN: joshcham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JoshCham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475125-It-is-a-small-world