*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475291-The-Tragic-of-Christmas
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1101898
For every dark cloud, there is a silver lining. Does anyone has change for mine?
#475291 added December 15, 2006 at 12:44pm
Restrictions: None
The Tragic of Christmas
The poor fellows!
Sad and tragic! Just before Christmas too!
Cut down before the prime of their time.
And the hateful enemy, dragged their carcass across the cold pavement to show off their kills!
Some of them were not even dead, lying there, motionless, just waiting for a drop of water to last them one more day!

Water! Water! Can you hear their silent scream?
Murderer! Murderer! Can you hear their silent hate?
To the left! To the left! The damn star is crooked! Can you hear ...

Huh? The star is crooked? Oops! Sorry fellow, let me get it straight!

Yeah, all these emotional words just so that I can justify to buy a fake tree for Christmas.

*Bigsmile*

The funniest bit I had read was in one of the "Harry Potter" books.

"Unknown to their Mum and Dad, the twins had replaced the angel at the top of the tree with a stunned gnome from the garden"

And there is even an drawing of the poor unhappy gnome pretending to be an angel on top of the tree.

*Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 JoshCham (UN: joshcham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JoshCham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475291-The-Tragic-of-Christmas