*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475600-Still-on-the-Honeybee
Rated: 13+ · Book · News · #1171286
Thoughts between gasps for fresh inspiration. . .
#475600 added December 17, 2006 at 2:06am
Restrictions: None
Still on the Honeybee
When I write a college paper, I always have to get obsessive about it, usually waiting till the last mintue and putting pressure on myself. I'm not good a pacing myself I guess. I research like hell, saved 27 article after the 14 I started with, so have lots of reading to do. But I took yesterday and today off, to give my braqin a break. I'll be interesting again when I get back to it.

Spent today messing with Christmas lights and al the other decoratons. I got them out of the garage two weeks ago, and they've just been taking up doggie sleeping space on the floor. I'm not having an actual tree this year, but I do have an electric one in my front window. Gonna put more light on that tomorrow.

My mom's not falling headlong into the cheer of Christmas. She's old and tired and hurting. My back's been giving me fits again, and got another epidural in the lumbar. Never enough time or me to go around. But, whatever happens, I still try to get in my quiet time, and petting time with the critters. They're my most proximity close family, and six keep me busy cleaning up poo, but it's the thing to do.

Now, on to the next thing to do.. . .
© Copyright 2006 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475600-Still-on-the-Honeybee