*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476442-Mary-Crowley-and-other-wise-ones
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#476442 added December 21, 2006 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
Mary Crowley and other wise ones
Mary Crowley was the founder of a home party plan called Home Interiors. I never worked for Home Interiors, but I did work in the home party business for many years. I purchased many of Mary Crowley's books because she was a wise woman, in both life matters and business matters. And she was a devout Christian.

In my files, I have quite a few of Mary Crowley's quotations.

Here's one of my favorites: "Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway."

She also said, "Life is an echo. What you sent out comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others exists in you. You treat people exactly like you see them.

And, "I love God's mathematics. Joy adds and multiples as you divide it with others."

For some reason, I've been going through some of the quotes I've collected over the past few years. That usually means that I'll be writing something about some of them later. *Smile* For now, I'm just reviewing them.

Andrew Carnegie: A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.

John Greenleaf Whittier: The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you.

Ralph Waldo Emerson: It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.

H. W. Arnold: The worst bankrupt in the world is the person who has lost his enthusiasm.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

J. Carl Humphrey: The potential for greatness lies within each of us. It is simply our best. A man who can peacefully lay his head upon his pillow of rest each night, thankful to God for the blessings of the day, secure in the knowledge that he has given his best to all he has done, is great.

Ziz Ziglar: You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough people get what they want.

Charles Dickens: No one is useless in the world who lightens the burden of another.

Goethe: Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the world will be clean.

Psalm 118:34: This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.


I wonder why I had to stop and read these quotations today, especially when I should be working make the house look like Christmas is almost here. *Smile*

I guess we'll find out...




© Copyright 2006 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476442-Mary-Crowley-and-other-wise-ones