*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476964-Blessings-In-Shades-Of-Orange-and-Christmas-Thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#476964 added December 24, 2006 at 1:01pm
Restrictions: None
Blessings In Shades Of Orange and Christmas Thoughts
13 Masa’il 163 B.E. - December 24, 2006

"Invalid Item "Invalid Entry

Miracles, enlightenment, and euphonies occur all year long, it’s just that there are certain times of year I notice them more than others. I believe it’s because I look for them at specific times of the year and that’s why I see them. I look for miracles, enlightenment and euphonies around Christmas, New Years, Easter, Naw-Ruz, Ridvan, Ayyam-i-Ha, the Declaration of the Bab, the Birth of Baha’u’llah, and the Birth of the Bab. Since I look for miraculous events to occur at these times of year that’s when they occur. What I need to do is look for them at other times, then I would see them occur more often.

I woke up yesterday and realized that I’ve been in a fog since January 2006. This realization occurred to me after I checked my writing.com e-mail and found reviews and stuff I hadn’t responded with thank notes. This realization occurred after I went to the Ruhi study circle for Book 6 December 23. Another participant read a prayer, which I’d never hear before, the prayer is in the Prayer Book on pages 148 and 149. I’ve never encountered that prayer before because I’ve never read the book all the way through. My normal method of finding prayers is to look in the index under the subject and pick one out or find one that I’ve read before.

Now what do I do? I go through my writing.com mail and say thank you to every one I haven’t thanked before. I start at the beginning of the prayer book and read it all the way through. I look for miraculous events all year long. Of course, I have to take other actions, but I think the best thing is one-step at a time, one page at a time.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476964-Blessings-In-Shades-Of-Orange-and-Christmas-Thoughts