*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477125-Its-probably-a-good-thing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#477125 added December 25, 2006 at 5:55pm
Restrictions: None
It's probably a good thing...
... that we had our Christmas last night on Christmas Eve. We always do, because that's the time my family always did it, so that's the time my daughter gets with us even if she isn't spending the entire weekend.
         But this time, it was a good idea for another reason: that dang fatigue. Again. *Smile* After I took Tiffany home about 5:30 last night (we'd all opened our presents by then and she was going with her mom to the Christmas Eve service at her other church), we went to the Christmas Eve service at our church. I had to be there by 8:00 for the final rehearsal since I was playing my cello with the group this time, so we went early.
         Following that candlelight service, we were up till our usual time, just relaxing and watching a little of the seasonal things on TV, then the news. By then I was starting to shut down, and I knew it. I headed for bed.
         Kenzie came to bed a little earlier than usual, but not by too much. Thing is, getting to bed relatively close to our usual times didn't help us this morning. We'd planned on sleeping in a bit, but only I got to do that. Our new kitten (yes, we got one for Christmas, hoping it would also help our current cat in both keeping occupied and learning a few things she doesn't seem to know on her own - that's another story) came in and woke us up about 7:00 AM. Problem is, even though we both tried to distract her a bit, she kept playing with Kenzie long enough that Kenzie became fully awake, and when that happens she can't go back to sleep.
         I got up about 9:30, and among other things Kenzie and I watched a few special Christmas shows to somewhere about 12:30. Problem was, the fatigue kicked in and we both fell asleep in the middle of them, sitting in our comfy chairs in the living room. *Smile*. When we finally woke up, we chalked it up to the gloomy weather outside - cold, cloudy and definitely rainy; the weather recipe that almost always makes for a lazy day. It sure did for us! Kenzie's hurting as usual, that's a given. And at least my legs haven't started to hurt TOO much yet, they're just beginning to as I write this. Obviously we'll have to wait and see what the rest of the day brings for both of us.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477125-Its-probably-a-good-thing