*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478285-Kenzie-said-it-all-this-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#478285 added January 1, 2007 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
Kenzie said it all this time
         The last 48 hours haven't been nearly as troublesome for me as they have for Kenzie. As if the Fibro wasn't enough in addition to her chronic back pain and knee pain, now she's picked up a viral infection that stole her voice and keeps her throat more sore than it's ever been. And between that and the fibro, she's been doing a lot of sleeping lately, which is perfectly understandable. It's the infection and the fatigue that make her sleep (and possibly the effects of that killer pain pill), but at least she gets the added, total relief from the pain that only sleep can give.
          She has said it a lot more effectively than I have here. And with her classic humor as well: "Each Day Already is a Challenge. I will say one thing before you go to read her entry: she loves to talk - you'll see that as you read - and I miss her talking, and our seemingly random-subject conversations. We both have our reasons for wanting this thing to be healed and leave her alone. *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478285-Kenzie-said-it-all-this-time