*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477528-Ho-Ho-Ho-and-a-bottle-of-Rum
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#477528 added December 28, 2006 at 12:31pm
Restrictions: None
Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of Rum!
Isn't that what all of us would like to sneek a little of? A sip of rum for holiday cheer? *Wink*

Well, I know it's been a while, but gosh, it's been hard to catch up. 19-24 DEC, I had to work. It SUCKED. I was busy going to the gym and doing this, that, and other things. I felt like a hen with her beak chopped off.

My first day off was Christmas. *Smile* HOHO!! Santa was good to us. Brent got a fishing reel he wanted and I got a swatch watch. I know they're a little outdated but I like the playfulness of them. *Smile*

Anyhoo...here's a pic of us under the tree.

** Image ID #1195014 Unavailable **


The only thing I hate is how the image looses a little clarity when I shrink it down to fit. Sigh...

Andrew gots lots of loot - Santa brought him a whole bunch of Thomas the Train stuff as he's big into Thomas! Santa also brought Joseph lots of toys that he can't play with yet. *Laugh*

Christmas dinner we spent over Brent's sister's, Kristi's house. It was wonderful. She made a prime rib roast. Totally yummy.

26 DEC Brent and I had a chance to go see a movie as Teet (grandma) watched Joseph and Andrew was at DC. We saw THE GOOD SHEPARD. I liked it. I thought it made the viewer think. The acting was fantastic!

Yesterday, we got a new TV for downstairs. A Christmas gift for the family. Other than that, not much going on. Christmas was good and I'm so happy we had Joseph to share it with.

Mind you, I'll be working 31 DEC but I'll have the first off, which will be nice.

On the writing front, I finally completed my content edit of THE WOLF'S TORMENT with the freelance editor I was working with and sent off the new version to IUniverse. It's going for a 2nd editorial edit. I hope it does well. The freelancer said quote The story is excellent. Very dark in places and very romantic in others, the blend is just right. The descriptive is very good with great imagery and well put together scenes. The characters are distinctie and easy to relate to, Viktor's progressive change throughtout the story is particularly well done. All in all, a thoroughly good read!

That said, IUniverse has been sending me marketing tips, and to tell you truthfully, I SUCK at marketing. However, as I mulled over my options, I was wondering if there would be any interest to start a small book club here with some of you authors at WDC. The focus would be on reading each other's books and then giving product reviews of them. If there's any interest, let me know.

That said, I'll let you with a shot of our official Christmas Pic. Happy Holidays, All!

Family at Christmas 2006

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477528-Ho-Ho-Ho-and-a-bottle-of-Rum