*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475926-Back-to-work
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#475926 added December 18, 2006 at 5:29pm
Restrictions: None
Back to work
Well, I went back to work last week. It was nice in a way. I had some "me" time. I was able to regulate my schedule so I could go to the gym. The payoff was I finally lost 3 pounds last week. Yay!! It's an encouraging start.

Last night was my work's holiday party. It was one of the nicer parties I've been too but I felt very insecure in a way. I've never been this heavy before in my life. I know what I need to do to lose the weight, but gosh, patience is something I need to work on. I just have to keep counting my points and going to the gym and making the portion size decision. Sigh...

Anyway the party was nice. We had a very funny comedian Gabriel Igleses? (sp?) The food was great. Brent and I didn't stay long though. We left at ten because we had a babysitter watching the kids and we didn't want to be late.

One thing that has suffered though is my computer time since I've gone back to work. I need to type some stuff I've handwritten and I need to just hang out. I don't get a chance to do much of that these days. Hopefully I can find time for that this coming week. Gotta go and get ready to head off the gym...

((Hugs)) *Smile*
Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475926-Back-to-work