*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479311-Bog-Wipers-and-Swipers
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#479311 added January 5, 2007 at 5:30pm
Restrictions: None
Bog Wipers and Swipers
Not much to report on yet another drab, dark and rainy day. Still feeling sluglike but Friday being Friday means I had to kick myself into action yielding the bog brush for my favourite ritual of the week. It struck me as quite amusing to find this story on my homepage when I later switched on the computer.


"LONDON - Police in Britain would like to speak to a man who stole a urinal from a pub bathroom.

The man walked into the Royal Oak in Southampton, southern England, ordered half a pint of lager and then went to the lavatory, where he spent 40 minutes expertly removing the urinal from the wall.

He stuffed it into his rucksack and walked out but was caught on the pub's closed circuit television (CCTV) system, which landlords Alan and Suzie Dreja have now handed to police.

"He did a very professional job. He turned off the stop cock and capped off the pipe.

"It was such a good job our staff thought we had taken it off for repair and it wasn't until the evening we noticed," Suzie Dreja said Friday.

She added that the man had even wiped his fingerprints from the bathroom door as he walked out.

Hampshire Police believe the urinal may have been used for a plumbing job elsewhere and said they would like to speak to the man shown on the CCTV footage."

Talk about taking the P*** *Laugh*

© Copyright 2007 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479311-Bog-Wipers-and-Swipers