*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479523-Blogville-News-Group
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#479523 added January 6, 2007 at 5:51pm
Restrictions: None
Blogville News Group
I've been fiddling around trying to create an official group for the Blogville News. Not having tackled this area before I'm sure there will be a few hiccups and problems, but I know all you experts out there will help out this bear of very little brain. It just seems a more logical way of announcing when the Newsletters are ready and to let you all know of any changes, requests, upcoming weddings, births...

I've added the names of people I know who read and contribute to the Newsletter and also those who let me know they'd like to be added to the group when I mentioned it in my blog before. Apologies if I've missed anyone *Blush* Please let me know if you wish to be added to the group. Also if your name has been added but you do not wish to be a member then I won't hit you too hard if you ask to be removed.

I have already received some gift point donations for the group and will transfer them when I actually work out how. *Rolleyes* It's not easy being a pea-brain I can confirm. If anyone would like to donate to the group that would be very welcome to pay for merit badges and awards.

In time it might be an idea to create a forum where members can discuss the Newsletter, make suggestions (not that sort *Pthb*) or just meet for a drink but for the moment I'll take it one step at a time and see how it goes. Thanks for all your support.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1162996 by Not Available.

© Copyright 2007 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479523-Blogville-News-Group