*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479508-What-She-Wants
Rated: E · Book · Young Adult · #1199161
Lila had everything, except for what she really wanted.
#479508 added January 6, 2007 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
What She Wants
But back to the perfect day.  Lila’s description of a perfect day would be getting everything she wanted.  Lila wanted more candy and stuffed animals and ponies, oh yes!!!  But more so, Lila wanted sunshine.  For Lila lived in a world where the sun shone far too little.  Now, you may wonder why Lila, the girl who got everything, didn’t just ask for more sunshine…or rather, to move to a place where there was more.  And Lila had contemplated that very idea.  However, if there was one thing Lila liked about where she lived, it was her “parents.”  Not her real ones, to be sure, but foster ones.  And every place Lila went, she got new “parents.”  And Lila liked her current ones, thank you very much.  And so, rather then simply ask if she could move, Lila looked out of her window every morning and every night and asked the sun to shine.  Bu the sun didn’t hear her, or perhaps, didn’t listen.  And so Lila got no sunshine.
© Copyright 2007 Novel Ideas (UN: musicalstar21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Novel Ideas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479508-What-She-Wants