*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199498-Dear-Me
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Contest · #1199498
A letter to myself, written for the Dear Me contest....
Dear Me,

Throughout the years I have noticed a recurring pattern of forgotten New Year's Resolutions. And so, therefore, I have decided to put a stop to it all! I will finally uphold each and every New Years Resolution I put down!!! I am going to actually do something and be able to brag about it to everyone!!! I will take over the world!!! Well, okay, mayble not that...But everything else!!!!
Therefore I promise....

1. To finish each and every story I start.

2. To not start another story until I've finished my last one

3. To check my e-mail every day

4. To cook something new

5. To eat something new

6. To actually finish everything I start

7. To clean my room (for once)

8. To give something to a charity (even if it's just those guys with the bells in front of a shopping mall...)

9. To appreciate what I have

10. To not fight with my little sister

And last but not least...

11. To live in the moment. Savor every moment for what it is and be glad you're experiencing it!!! Carpe Diem!!!!!

Now I know you're busy. You've got choir practice, play practice, homework, reading, writing, knitting, cooking, and baking but somehow, someway, you must find time to squeeze in at least one of these resolutions and make sure it lasts until February...or late January I guess, but that's pushing it!!!

Good luck and happy travels!

Sincerely,
Me



















































© Copyright 2007 Novel Ideas (musicalstar21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199498-Dear-Me