*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479833-Speak-now-apologize-later
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#479833 added January 9, 2007 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
Speak now, apologize later
Jeepres! I’m jealous. I just finished reading emmyloo’s blog entry, "Invalid Entry. First off, She’s gonna win the Erma Bomback contest, I just know it. And plus, she has a more funner job than me*Bigsmile*(funner isn't a part of my normal vocab. but it fits here just fine). During my job, I get to watch hottie 4.0 men sweat it out on the tennis court while grunting during the point of contact, trying to spank their opponent into submission…but that French maid outfit emmyloo wears while she’s faxing papers….

And to make matters worse, she gets erotica merit badges from some guy named bassmaster even before she writes the first erotic word! What’s up with that?

You know what I think? I think she’s making it up. Well, at least some of it…I’ll bet the researchers didn’t keep their thigh high stockings on while they had wild nasty sex, I’ll bet they did it barefooted.

And bassmaster …I’ll bet he’s really her husband and she bribed him into that erotic badge…

“Hey, dude! If you want any hot nasty action later, you better pony up…for starters, I’d really like one of those erotic merit badges…”

Those hot emails she sends him are probably more like

Hey babe. Abby just puked all over the carpet and I’m on my hands and knees trying to ‘resolve’ the issue... We’ll just tell your mother it’s not really a stain in the carpet she bought us for Christmas, it’s her poor eyesight.

All kidding aside, all of emmloo’s entries bring loud uncontrollable laughter and provide me fun breaks from watching athletic legs and listening to intense tennis grunting.

© Copyright 2007 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479833-Speak-now-apologize-later