*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480028-J-8
by flicka
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1188381
This is a blog for my Daily Writing challenge
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#480028 added January 8, 2007 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
J-8


300 words tonight! That is going to be tough.
I have been trying to get back into the romance hat I started it just isn’t happening tonight so I guess I will start on something else.
I hope that I get all these things written and done by the end of the month.

Some dog breed clubs offer Versatility or working dog titles.
The requirements for earning a title vary slightly depending on he breed and standards the breed club has set up for earning the titles.
Here is the rough draft start of a Bernese Mountain Dog Versatility article.

The Bernese Mountain dog is one of 4 similarly marked breeds Swiss Mountain dog. This large tri colored dog is the only one of the 4 to have a long and silky coat. They were admitted to the AKC and became eligible to compete in AKC shows in 1937.

Drafting or pulling a cart was one of the BMD jobs in his native Switzerland and it is still an important part of the breeds makeup so the breed club requires that the dogs earn an Novice Draft dog title in addition to being a show champion . One other title is required and it must be one of the following.
CD this is an obedience title and it shows that the dog and owner can work together as team while executing several obedience exercises

Tracking dog title

Novice agility dog or a Junior herding dog.
The BMD club also requires that the owner of the dog be a member if the Bernese Mountain Dog club.

This is just going to have to be short entry ..

© Copyright 2007 flicka (UN: msflicka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
flicka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480028-J-8