*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480097-Chapter-2-Captured
by Ninja
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1200204
The story of a mentally tormented man who becomes involved with a new kind of woman.
#480097 added January 9, 2007 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2: Captured
I awoke from a series of nightmarish hallucinations when I heard a loud sound nearby. I instinctively drew my pistol and pointed it in the direction of the sound. My eyes shot open and I glanced around in a state of fright, surveying my immediate surroundings. I had landed against the red rock cliff wall. I was hanging from my parachute still, about 40 ft in the air. I couldn’t detect what had made the sound. Then, something approached from around the corner.

It was two Zentraedi; definitely the same two from before. They walked up to me with a cautious, yet interested step. They were wearing their full flight suits.

All at once, I roared and began firing my 50 caliber Desert Eagle at the estimated forehead of the nearest one, cracking the visor. They both turned their heads and covered their faces with an arm. I fired until my six shots were depleted and a few more times of empty clicking. I ejected the clip and popped in another, but before I could pull the slide back, the gun was pulled out of my hand by the index finger and thumb of a gloved Zentraedi hand.

“LITTLE MICRONIAN DEVIL,” the higher pitched one, one who had taken my gun said. She pulled of her helmet to reveal a head of midlength blood red hair. Her eyes were green and had a fierce, nearly schizophrenic gaze. She bent over and pulled off my helmet. The two appeared to be somewhere near 150 ft tall to me and I was roughly a few inches compared to them.

“A CUTE LITTLE DEVIL, EH KIYORA?” Miriya asked of her companion as she too pulled off her helmet, exposing her own long green hair and intense blue-green eyes. She also bent over, putting her face near me for a closer look. “SPEAK MICRONIAN, BEFORE I TAKE YOUR TINY BODY AND RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!” The force of her breath was enough to blow me backwards as I hung.

“What do you want me to say?” I asked, afraid of my colossal captors. I bowed my head humbly, not wishing to anger them.

“MAN, I’M SO HOT,” Kiyora said irritably. “AND MY FEET HURT!” She took off her gloves, flight jacket, and boots, leaving her barefoot, in nothing but a black bra and pants. Her breasts were huge even for a woman of such enormous size.

“ME TOO,” Miriya commented, also taking off her gloves and boots but only unzipping her flight jacket to reveal a white bra. “YOU PUT UP QUITE A FIGHT, MICRONIAN. WHAT ARE YOU CALLED?”

“I’m Captain Robert Michael Behrens the second, officer of the RDF,” I replied raising my eyes to meet Miriya’s, as she had the gentler aura of the two. “Everybody either calls me Bobby or Ace.”

“HMM, ACE. A FITTING NAME,” Miriya said reaching forward and grabbing me. She ripped the industrial cords holding me like confetti, and then the two stood up as Miriya held me up to her face. “YOU’RE GOING TO BE SOME PRIZE, MICRONIAN ACE.”

“IF I DON’T KILL HIM FIRST!” Kiyora shouted, reaching for me viciously but only succeeding at slamming me before Miriya pulled me closer to her body. Kiyora roared: “LET ME HAVE SOME FUN!”

“NO KIYORA,” Miriya said calmly, beginning to stroke my head soothingly. “I’LL LET YOU PLAY WITH THE MICRONIAN LATER AS LONG AS YOU PROMISE NOT TO KILL HIM.”

Kiyora growled and jump-tackled Miriya to the ground, slamming and pinning her at the wrists and causing me to be thrown to the ground.

I rolled up to a squatting position and watched as the two massive, sexy women began to fight. Oddly, I felt no desire to run.

Miriya as not pinned for long. She threw her legs up and flipped over on top of Kiyora, only to be punched in the stomach and knocked back onto her knees. Kiyora stood up and attempted to kick Miriya but her foot was caught by Miriya, who then stood up and threw Kiyora’s leg up, causing Kiyora to fall on her back with Miriya standing over her. The impact caused the ground to shake tremendously and a crater to be formed around the edges of Kiyora’s body.

“LATER!” Miriya shouted decisively as Kiyora stood up slowly, conceding. Miriya turned and was startled. “YOU DIDN’T TRY TO RUN?” She asked, obviously quite confused.

“Eh, why bother,” I said as I shrugged my shoulders. “Against you ladies, in an open area like this? What chance could I stand of escaping? After all, you did just save my life.”

This seemed to please Miriya immensely. Judging from the look on her face, she had not been flattered often. “WHAT A SMART LITTLE MICRONIAN YOU ARE,” she said cooingly, picking me up and setting me between her wonderful, large breasts. “PERHAPS YOU CAN BE TRAINED AND KEPT AS A PET.” She began to stroke at my brown hair again with her finger as Kiyora pouted, not facing us. And so they began walking in a direction that I could not exact.
© Copyright 2007 Ninja (UN: darkninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480097-Chapter-2-Captured