*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480231-Chapter-3-Partners
by Ninja
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1200204
The story of a mentally tormented man who becomes involved with a new kind of woman.
#480231 added January 9, 2007 at 4:51pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3: Partners
I was able to relax a little between Miriya’s breasts as she walked, eventually reaching her female armor. Along the way, Kiyora shot both Miriya and me evil looks. I tried to ignore her and settled into Miriya’s breast.

Miriya began to operate some equipment in her armor, then asked an unknown listener for evac. “WE’LL HAVE TO STORE YOU SOMEWHERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE,” she said after she got off the radio. Thinking, she looked around until she an idea struck her. “HERE KIYORA, TAKE CARE OF HIM FOR A WHILE.” With that, she pulled me out and dropped me into Kiyora’s boot held in Kiyora’s hand. “GO TOO FAR AND I WILL HAVE FELICIA TAKE YOUR HEAD!” were Miriya’s final words before Kiyora’s hand came over the top of the boot and all the world was black.

My environment had drastically changed. A moment ago, I had been in a nice, bright and airy location, between Miriya’s breasts. Now, I was in a dark, warm and moist cavern. The smell was questionable but not enough to make me sick or anything. The darkness helped prevent me from getting claustrophobic. On occasion, the boot would be bumped but generally, movement was very little.

Not knowing what else to do, I reclined on the steep, incline of the boot. Man, the heels on these things must be about four inches, I thought to myself as I tried to get comfortable. Slowly but surely, time passed. I felt the pressure in my head change as well. Eventually, light shined down into my prison of blackness.

It was definitely Kiyora’s crazy, green eyes that peered down into the boot first. Then, a set of golden eyes that I didn’t recognize. The height of the boot changed rapidly and the next thing I knew, a bare foot came down on top of me, covering the whole front of my body. I was being clenched and pressed by the moist ball and toes of her foot. Then, she must have stepped down onto the ground, for the pressure on my body was greatly increased. Then, the pressure was gone. Pressure. Crushing. Gone. Pressure. Crushing. Gone. Finally, the foot was removed from the boot and a set of fingers came and plucked me out.

I was in the grip of Kiyora’s fingers in the faces of her and the new stranger, an attractive Zentraedi woman (I hadn’t seen an unattractive one) with brown and blue streaked hair in three pigtails evenly spaced on the top of her head. I was kind of shaken and so displayed it in my manner. “What’s your name?” I asked looking over at the new lady. Suddenly, I was tossed over towards an unmade, giant bed. Reacting as quickly as I could, I pulled my body right in midair, landing hard and bending my knees but maintaining my balance and safety.

“WOW, YOU ARE A PRETTY GOOD MICRONIAN,” the stranger said, approaching the bed. She was wearing a set of lacey bra and panties. Her breasts were nearly as large as Kiyora’s, and her skin was lightly tanned. She stared at me with a look of desire and delight. “MY NAME IS SYLVIA,” she said in a seductive voice, bringing her reddened lips near me.

“LAY OFF OF HIM,” Kiyora muttered, whacking Sylvia on the side of the thigh, knocking her away some.

Sylvia growled and turned sharply, bringing her shoulder up into Kiyora’s stomach and lifting her off of the ground. The two began clawing and struggling at each other. One would punch. The other would kick. Switch. Grab. Until they were both all close to each other, their breasts pushing against each other, skin to skin, since Kiyora was now only wearing a black bra and panties. Then, they started to make out, kissing each other passionately on the lips.

“What the hell!?” I exclaimed, my face reflecting the confusion that I was feeling. I watched the two of them begin groping each other and rubbing their bodies against one another.

“WAIT,” Sylvia said, stopping to think. “LET’S GET THE MICRONIAN IN ON THIS.”

“WHICH ONE?” Kiyora asked, and suddenly my attention was diverted.

Which one? I looked around the dim, black-lit room carefully and a spell of horror struck me. All about the room: prisons fashioned from boxes and pieces of steel, guns, blunt and sharp torture instruments, corpses and skeletons. Captive toys both men and women.

“GET THE NEW ONE AND GRAB A CHICK,” Sylvia said as she separated from Kiyora and came to me on the bed. She snatched me up in her hand and squeezed at me gently. “NOW WE GET TO HAVE SOME FUN.” She laid on her back and set me between her huge breasts.

A moment later, Kiyora came over to the bed holding a beleaguered but pretty blonde chick, just as she had set out to do. She tossed the woman next to me. “NOW,” Kiyora said as she got on the bed and straddled Sylvia in a pinning position, looming over the woman and me, “FEAR ME!” She at once dropped her frighteningly gigantic breasts onto us, causing us to be pushed against each other as the breasts attempted to crush us.

As if sparked to life, Sylvia began forcing her chest up, assisting in the process of crushing the woman and me. She let out moans of pleasure as the woman and I became lodged deeply in both her breasts and Kiyora’s.

I was being suffocated and yet there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I struggled in futility, only pleasuring the ladies more. When I thought I could handle no more, the weight was suddenly lifted from me, and once again, I could breathe. I gasped carefully, unsure if I may be suffocated again. I looked up to see Kiyora once again on her knees over Sylvia, only now she was clenching the woman in her hand.

“HOW SATISFYING,” Kiyora commented, bringing the woman very close to her face. Kiyora’s eyes seemed somewhat more stable and dominant but still with a hint of insanity. “YOUR END HAS COME LITTLE WOMAN,” she whispered, pulling down Sylvia’s bra and pressing the woman into Sylvia’s nipple. Kiyora pursued the woman with her tongue, feeling her body all over and violating her indiscriminately. She licked and pushed until eventually the woman was in her mouth which was almost immediately followed by a sickening crunch and a muffled scream.

I shuddered in silent horror against Sylvia, but I felt little comfort. Looking about, all that I could see were the confining walls and the angels of my own demise. I was taken back as Kiyora’s hand now came for me. I tried to resist, but I could not escape the grasp of my tormentor’s fiery passions.

“NOW IS WHEN THE REAL FUN BEGINS,” Kiyora whispered as she lifted her body slightly and dragged me softly down Sylvia’s smooth chest and stomach. I was frozen in terror. It was dark as she pulled me farther until I could feel the red lace of Sylvia’s panties. Kiyora’s fingers began to open the elastic and inch me inside. “TRY NOT TO BE CRUSHED TO DEATH MICRONIAN; I DON’T WISH TO BE IN…”

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

“KIYORA!” Miriya shouted, lifting a great terror from atop my soul. “SURRENDER THE MICRONIAN IMMEDIATELY BY ORDER OF FELICIA!” She was outside the room.

Apprehensively, Kiyora sighed and removed me, and the two of them sat up with their legs hanging over the bed. “MAYBE NEXT TIME LITTLE ACE,” Kiyora said with surprising sincerity. The looks on their faces we disappointed.

“YEAH,” Sylvia chimed in, stroking my head, “FELICIA ALWAYS TAKES OUR BEST TOYS FROM US, THE ONES THAT DON’T BREAK SO EASILY.”

I was kissed passionately by each pair of sensual lips several times (at the same, and at separate times) and then Kiyora stood up, went to the door, opened it, and handed me to Miriya, mouthing the words “goodbye” as she closed her door.

“YOU’RE ALIVE,” Miriya commented upon holding me in her hand. “YOU’RE EITHER VERY SKILLED OR VERY LUCKY, MICRONIAN.” She then began walking down the hallway, clutching me gently under my arms with her thumb and supporting my back with her palm.

“Who is Felicia?” I asked timidly, looking up at Miriya’s proud, fair face.

“WHY, ONLY THE GREATEST WARRIOR AMONG THE ZENTRAEDI,” Miriya replied matter-of-factly. “SHE IS OUR SUPREME COMMANDER.”

Once again, I was safe for the moment. I tried to relax but was eternally reminded of the anxiety of my next meeting, and the fear from my last one. Oh well, I thought. Better make a good impression.
© Copyright 2007 Ninja (UN: darkninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480231-Chapter-3-Partners