*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480708-Chapter-5-Rest
by Ninja
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1200204
The story of a mentally tormented man who becomes involved with a new kind of woman.
#480708 added January 11, 2007 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5: Rest
Felicia’s room was quite inviting. The lights were dimmed and it had a nice, suave feel combined with a distinct warrior element because of all of the weapons, blades and guns on display, as well as trophies of war: enemy spacecraft (which were quite small to her), uniforms, and such. Many of the items I could not even recognize. It wasn’t really uncomfortable though, for me at least. The living room had two doors besides the entrance.

Upon closing her door, Felicia took off her BDU top, leaving her in only her bra and short black skirt. She walked over to a table in the living room, set me down on it, and then exited from the door across from the one we entered from. She returned a moment later in only her bra and bikini cut panties. Her body was so very appealing to me, to my eyes, more so than any of the other beauties I had encountered so far. Her almost inhumanly pale skin contrasted sharply with her dark hair, eyes, nails, and undergarments. Her shapely breasts were suspended attractively within the bra, and I could tell that her nipples were hard. Her slightly muscular belly was also pleasing extending down to her thighs and long legs. Her calves tapered down to her ankles and her pretty, well-shaped feet. She was quite a sight to behold in all of her glorious sex appeal, more than a match for any of the maidens of Earth.

“Wow,” I mumbled, looking up into her eyes so far away. I did not avert my gaze despite her intimidating nature. Our eyes exchanged what seemed like knowledge; experience; years of battle; scars; or whatever else we picked up over the course of our lives. There was an odd feeling of connection between us. We both looked away at the same moment. Then, slowly we returned to each other’s eyes.

“YOU’RE ENCHANTING, CAPTAIN BEHRENS,” Felicia whispered leaning her body down towards me.

“Please, you can call me Bobby,” I said, tilting my head and smiling. “It’s what my friends call me anyway…” I trailed off as Felicia’s breasts hung nearer and nearer in front of me. I hugged gently into one of them as it brushed into me.

She pressed me into her breast and stood up. “WELL THEN BOBBY, I AM GOING TO TAKE A BATH AND I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE JOINING ME,” she said turning and walking through the same door as before, which led into what looked like her bedroom. She walked on into what definitely resembled a traditional Japanese washroom.

The air was warm and steamy. The walls looked like paper and the floor was covered with cushions. A large bathtub was filled with hot water and some other smaller basins were filled and scattered around.

Felicia sat down on her knees and proceeded to remove my clothing, piece by piece with incredible dexterity. She laid it in a small basket after it was all off, and she set me down on the ground naked and stood up so that I was directly between her bare feet.

I tried to cover myself but was surprised when a huge, soft blanket fell and covered me: her panties. I struggled moderately against the draping things which had the strong, intoxicating smell of Felicia—something like flowers and honey. I am not sure.

Soon enough, Felicia removed the panties from on top of me and set them and her bra in the basket with my clothes. She was now completely naked just as I was, looking down at me between her feet. She smiled and gently stepped on me, pressing me beneath her foot so that my head was exposed, and I could still see her looking down on me. She caressed and massaged my body, gripping me rhythmically with her toes. Then, stepping off of me, Felicia bent down, picked me up in her hand, and got in the tub.

The water was refreshingly hot as I was submerged up to my neck. It was so nice and relaxing to the point that I let out a deep sigh of relief. I was nestled between Felicia’s half submerged breasts. I clutched against one of them and laid my head against it. I took in a deep breath of her scent and rubbed my face into her soft, smooth skin. In response to me, she rubbed and pressed me into her, immersing me partly in water and partly in her.

The next period of time was a dreamy blur to me, of which I recall being felt, washed, and loved with gentle force. Afterwards, I was carefully dried, dressed in some unknown black pajamas, and laid on a huge bed. Left alone, I came to my senses just as Felicia returned to the bedroom wearing some absolutely mind-blowing lingerie.

It was a kind of black see-through lace top bottom combo with red trim and mesh at various places on it on either part. Her hair was in a pony tail, and she was wearing black sandals that laced all the way up to a kind of garters. The sandals had huge heels which looked to be over ten ft tall to me.

I whistled dreamily and looked at her beautiful body as she posed, perhaps sarcastically in the doorway of the bedroom. “Damn,” I said softly, still in a sleepy voice, “you look really hot.”

“THANK YOU, LITTLE ONE,” she replied, also in a soft voice. “I AM GLAD THAT YOU LIKE IT.”

I looked her up and down but was overcome by an eerie feeling in my body. “Why would a warrior like you have an outfit like that?”

She began to approach me, making the eerie feeling grow stronger. “WHY, IT IS FOR INTERROGATION OF COURSE,” she replied, arriving at the bed, heels clicking the entire way. “BUT I THINK IT HAS OTHER USES AS WELL.” She got onto the bed and sat on her hands and knees in a sexy pose.

“Oh,” I said in reply, staring dreamily at her with a stupefied smile on my face.

She came down slowly on me, but the dark feeling grew. Strangely, it didn’t bother me anymore, and as the light faded from the room, it was like a sudden, haunting scream tore through my mind. I blacked out.
© Copyright 2007 Ninja (UN: darkninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480708-Chapter-5-Rest