*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480772-Chapter-6-Dark-Gifts
by Ninja
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1200204
The story of a mentally tormented man who becomes involved with a new kind of woman.
#480772 added January 11, 2007 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6: Dark Gifts
I awoke from an odd “running through a dark hallway” dream in a cold sweat. Startled, I jumped up only to realize that I was now wearing a different outfit than the one I was put to bed in.

It was something like a ninja outfit, with soft maneuverable fabric, slight armor on the shoulders, hips and head, and a mask over my face. It was all black, including the steel of the armor. My sidearm was still at my right thigh, but I now also had a katana at my left hip.

I stood up and stretched, still on Felicia’s bed. I looked and listened but Felicia was nowhere to be found and I was apparently stranded on the humongous bed. I walked about on it yet, I could find no way down on my own. So, I sat and waited for a few minutes, until I heard the door open and Felicia returned.

She walked in wearing only a pair of panties and a sports bra/muscle shirt thing, followed by Kiyora who was wearing tight black shorts and a white bra. They were attractive as always standing next to each other, in front of the bed. They both kind of looked down at me as I stood up and greeted them.

“Hello,” I said to both of them, giving an uneasy glance at Kiyora who had one hand behind her back.

“LOOK,” Kiyora said and held out her hand, which had in it a girl, perhaps 15 years or less in age, “IT’S A MICRONILING.” She stoked the girl’s light brown hair roughly and chuckled a bit.

The girl looked me in the eyes, quite frightened yet powerless to Kiyora’s massive, ignorant strength. The girl tried to escape Kiyora’s hand, but Kiyora merely closed it around the little girl with a smile.

“NO, NO,” Kiyora cooed, holding the girl’s face up to her lips, “I’M NEVER LETTING YOU GO.” She stuffed the girl somewhere between her massive breasts and then looked down at me.

“DID YOU SLEEP WELL?” Felicia asked, sitting her sexy ass down almost on top of me, mere inches away.

“Actually no,” I replied, leaning against her muscular bare thigh and looking up into her eyes, “I had bad dreams.”

“AWW,” she responded by picking me up and cradling my body into her bosom, “COME TO FELICIA MY LITTLE ONE.” She lovingly buried me in the skin-tight fabric, but I could feel her life pulse through me as well. Her large heart could be heard beating in her equally large chest.

I hugged into her with a kind of love in return, her aura drawing me into the lovely feeling. “I’ll be alright,” I said, gently kissing her for a moment.

Kiyora stared at me in a fierce way. She grabbed me and worked me into Felicia’s breast.

“KIYORA!” Felicia called, giving her a stern look. “PLEASE, MIND YOUR PLACE!”

“SORRY,” Kiyora replied, half sincerely. She leveled down to stroking my head roughly. “GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DUEL TODAY,” she said, then she stood back, turned and left the room. Felicia and I were alone again.

Felicia looked thoughtfully into the distance, then looked back at me and asked: “DO YOU THINK I SHOULD SPARE MIRIYA’S LIFE?” She stroked me with a black nail.

I looked around and tried to think it over. “She spared my life from two times certain destruction, so I am thinking that I would like her to be spared,” I said after taking a moment, “but then again, if I defeat her in my duel, I am almost certain that she will want me dead.”

“IF MY DEAR?” she responded giving me a quizzical look. “YOU WILL DEFEAT HER. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, UNLIKE IN YOURS…”

The eerie feeling came once again, dark, but now becoming painful subtly in my brain.

“Oww!” I yelled, writhing about on her breasts. “What are you doing to me?!”

Then the pain stopped.

“I AM READING YOUR MIND,” Felicia commented calmly, lifting me up in her hand so that I could look right into her eyes. “YOU WILL GET USED TO IT; IT DOES BECOME PROGRESSIVELY LESS PAINFUL UNTIL IT DOESN’T HURT AT ALL.”

I was confused and a little uncomfortable, but I was not very troubled. I had seen Felicia defy my conventions once before. How exactly was this different? My fate had been sealed since I was captured. I had best just adapt and try not to be killed by some angry, jealous, or lustful giantess. These thoughts reminded me of my previous thoughts. “Won’t Miriya kill me if I defeat her in a duel?” I asked, pondering the results and their meaning to me.

“NO, SHE HASN’T THE WILL OR THE DESIRE TO KILL YOU FOR ANY REASON,” Felicia responded, setting me on the bed again and patting my head, “AND EVEN IF SHE WERE TO TRY, YOU CAN TRUST ME TO DEFEND YOU LITTLE ONE.” She gave me a deep, sly look. “AND WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEND YOURSELF.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, but Felicia waved her finger to stop me.

“THINK IT OVER, LITTLE DEAR,” Felicia spoke cryptically, producing some food from a capsule she removed from her bra and giving it to me. “MOST BEINGS ARE MORE PSYCIC THAN THEY REALIZE. YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH YOU CAN COME UP WITH ON YOUR OWN. I WILL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR TWO.” With her words, Felicia left the room and closed the door, leaving me all alone.

Taking Felicia’s cue, I started thinking as I ate my meal, some kind of jerky with bread and other stuff I didn’t recognize. I liked it all, and it was quite filling but not too heavy in my stomach. I got the idea to practice with the katana as I entered a realm of thought:

It had been seemingly so long since I last saw my friends. There was nothing left for me on Earth. I had been looking to die the other day when I engaged those enemy pilots. I was suicidal, yet the will to survive and kill again was overpowering. Were these Zentraedi all that different from me? If anything, I was more of a monster than most of them. I reveled in killing, in seeing the death that I caused with my own hands. I had the gift, the talent of killing, the killer instinct. Maybe Felicia was right about me. Maybe I was a warrior on the genetic level below learning the art of war. She must be able to see deeper into mind than I could. I liked ninjas. She knew that. She knew everything about me it would seem. I was a murderer. Men, women, and children; Zentraedi and human; warriors or not; I killed them all. Before I had entered the RDF, I had been a fledgling professional assassin, before Earth had been invaded. I murdered for money. It was what I was good at, in all its forms. It was what I would always be. Yet, I felt no real fulfillment. One death, a bullet through a skull, in an instant, regimes fall, governments were overthrown, peace was lost and restored again. But, I was forced to walk on, alone, through the world that wanted me for what I possessed but cared nothing for who I was, what my name was, or how I could get through the day without blowing my own brains out. Heh, what my name was. That was all I had of my father: his name. I was an orphan for as long as I could remember. No one cared. Then, a vision:

I saw myself, in an indeterminable location. I had a similar outfit except it had a dark red scarf/cape and more weapons. My eyes gleamed with a red tint yet there were tears forming in them. The katana was in my right hand, fresh blood on its shimmering steel blade. I was standing, looking out into the distance, until I closed my eyes, causing the tears to roll down my cheeks into my scarf mask. I shook the blood from my katana and sheathed it. I then proceeded to draw out my Desert Eagle, point it down to something below me, unseen, and pull the trigger. A spray of red and then I came to my senses.

I could hear whispers, murmurs, and voices coming from nowhere. I looked around frightened and confused. I recognized none of the voices and could not really understand the words that I heard.

Then, it was like time slowed down. Everything, including the voices, slowed down around me. My body also slowed down, yet I perceived it all as if my mind was still at normal speed. Then, it was like things stopped and I was again consumed by thought:

Felicia loves me. Felicia understands me. She will give me a purpose, but what will she use me for? What I am good at I presume. Killing, yes, killing. With these new powers that are coming to me.

I took the plate-like thing that my food had come on and tossed it in the air in seemingly slow motion. Quickly, I learned that I was not quite as slow as everything else around me. So, I drew my katana and dashed forward, cutting the plate into two perfect halves which then fell in slow motion and hit the ground after I had sheathed my sword. I closed my eyes and it was like the world around me was in blueprint form: black with white outlines. There was a specific difference though; I could “see” through the walls.

Outlines moved about sparsely as few people were near. There was a range where the lines faded, but it was some ways off. The closer the image, the sharper the contrast was between outline and space. The voices were becoming clearer now, easier to understand.

I recognized a form coming down the corridor, about to enter the living room. It was Felicia and I knew exactly which steps she would take, that she would stop and get a drink of water from the kitchen, and that she would enter the room. Her thoughts: [YOU CAN READ MY THOUGHTS NOW, CAN’T YOU?]

She entered the room and I was there facing her, looking directly in the eyes. “SO YOU CAN READ MY THOUGHTS,” she said, returning her gaze into my eyes. She was wearing armor now, an odd set consisting of various overlapping plates in the fashion of samurai armor, but there was still cleavage and bits of her sexy pale skin exposed. “SOON, I WILL TEACH YOU MUCH MORE,” she commented, reaching down and grabbing me. She placed me in her metal brassiere, between her breasts as usual. She closed her eyes briefly and smiled, saying: “YES, INDEED, YOU WILL BECOME MY LITTLE WARRIOR. NOW, COME WATCH ME FIGHT.” She stroked my body and proceeded to leave the room, which I had correctly predicted this and her subsequent actions to a tee on out way to the arena.

NOTE: for future reference, brackets[] represent the thoughts of others that are read while the greater than/less than signs <> will be used to set off telepathic communication.
© Copyright 2007 Ninja (UN: darkninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480772-Chapter-6-Dark-Gifts