*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481049-Just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-water
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#481049 added January 13, 2007 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
JAWS!!!

Actually, that is the promo line for Jaws II, but I like it...

Yes, I watched 'Jaws' for the first time last night. Pretty scary stuff. I'd seen footage of the people watching the film for the first time at its release and it was quite hysterical to watch their screams and jumps. I didn't find it all that scary actually, but it was suspenseful, especially when the ship was sinking. I hate the ocean just because I nearly drowned in it when I was little from being bowled over by a wave, and the scene where the shark is coming at Brody in the cabin of the boat when the water is up to his chest was quite scary for me, if only because I felt like I was going to drown...

Big ol' ugly shark...

Anyway, not much else going on with me... I'll run away now and work on my writing and stuff...

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481049-Just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-water