*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481185-An-Addition
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#481185 added January 14, 2007 at 2:04am
Restrictions: None
An Addition
         In my last entry, I said 'more later'. Well, here it is. *Smile* I kind of saw this coming. LOL In my last entry, I also said I took a nap for about 4 hours. That worked. To the point where I was able to watch the latest in a wonderful movie series with Kenzie twice in a row. It was "In the Shadows", the latest in the Mystery Woman series on Hallmark Channel. If you haven't seen any of this series of films, you should. They're wonderful. For those that are wondering, the two lead characters are Samantha Kinsey, played by Kellie Martin ("Life Goes On") and her associate Philby, played by Clarence Williams III ("Mod Squad"'s character 'Link').
         We watched it twice because Kenzie had to take Derek to work just before the first hour was over, and she missed some of the important scenes. So, since Hallmark was running it back-to-back, we decided to stay up and watch it again so she could see it without interruption. The point? Not only that the movie was that good - it was - but that that nap I had earlier came in handy. LOL It's now 2 AM Sunday morning and i'm just now getting to bed. Thankfully I'll get a full nights sleep since we've already decided we're going to the LATE church service tomorrow. LOL.
         The nortriptylene is kicking in, so I'd better get to bed. See you all next time. And hopefully changing the time of day that I do these entries will let me keep up with them better. 'Night, all! *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481185-An-Addition