*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481886-Kenzie-and-I-are-proof
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#481886 added January 16, 2007 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Kenzie and I are proof...
... that the chronic fatigue part of Fibromyalgia is as random as its other symptoms.
         The fatigue is more random for Kenzie than it is for me, but neither of us has a pattern.
         With Kenzie, it can happen almost literally at any time. She's "shut down" as the two of us like to call it, in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the evening, and even in the midst of a crowd. Many of these have, I believe, been documented in her own blog. One of those I know is there: the weekend the three of us (including my daughter Tiffany) were at church, watching the Bengals game on the big screen.after a parking lot "tailgating party". About the middle of the second quarter, Kenzie leaned over and told me she was going to shut down. Within 45 seconds, her head was laying on the table in front of us, her eyes shut. She woke up sometime during the third quarter, having slept every minute of the intervening time, roughly about a half hour, maybe a little more.
         With me, it's been mainly in the evenings, as I've said previously, which has been the big part of my problem with getting these entries done. But even so, it hasn't been consistent with me either. There have been a number of weekday evenings, and a number of weekends when Saturday afternoons would find me napping for up to about 5 hours.
         Nope, there's no consistency to when the fatigue will striek and shut you down. And we're living proof of that. *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481886-Kenzie-and-I-are-proof