*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/482910-chapter10
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#482910 added January 22, 2007 at 3:49pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:10
I waited at the windowsill gathering my thoughts about the previous events.

Father always told me creatures who live off the life of others are evil,cruel,uncaring,and ugly.How could somone as beautiful and sweet as Jacob be one of the creatures my father had warned me about? I wondered to myself as I slid off the window ledge.

"I hope I didin't take to long"Jacob said startling me as I was easing down sending me back towards the open window.

As I felt myself falling back and my hands waved around for anything to grab Jacob apeared quicker then a thought and had me in his arms in the middle of the barn.

"Are you ok?"He asked pure concern in his green eyes as I looked up at him from the encirclement of his arms.

"Why did he have a soothing smell of the rain and peaches that seemed to calm me?Why did his eyes hymotize me willingly?Why did the thought of his lips on mine make me shudder?"Are all questions I wanted to ask myself but instead I found myself breathing out one simple word.

"Why?"

"Why what?"Jacob asked as I,going against my body's want of being held so close to him pulled myself away.

I turned away from him not being able to look him in the eye.

"Why did you let me catch you with that woman?"I asked controling my voice so I didin't sound harsh or upset though I was more sad than anything.

"I really dont know...I just wanted to test you I suppose"Jacob said apologeticly.

I didin't let a heartbeat pass before I let go of a anger I didin't have control of.

"You...YOU WANTED TO TEST ME!!!!!!You wanted to see what reaction you could get out of me from watching that poor woman almost bleed to death!How dare you play with not only me but somone else like that!Maybe you are a monster of the devil beacuse you shure are not god!!"I screamed at him stomping away from the barn and not looking back.

Only after my chest began to sting from running so far did I stop and thats when I heard his voice calling out to me.

"sarah,SARAH!,SARAH!"

I woke up groggy and a bit dizzy looking up into the face of the school nurse.

"Oh my goodness I thought you were in acoma!"The nurse proclaimed quickly checking my iris's.

"What happened?"I asked realising my own voice seemed so foreign in the acustics of the small,white,sterile,and quite nurse's room.

"Well dear youve been knocked out for the past 2 hours"She said in a worried tone holding my hand to reashure me.

"WHAT!"I screamed scrambling up which was a bad idea as I soon was met with the cold tile floor.
© Copyright 2007 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/482910-chapter10