*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477540-chapter9
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
#477540 added December 28, 2006 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:9


"Jacob! I brought a picnic set for us I made the food myself!"I called as I walked through the barn door where I found Jacob with his arms around another woman his face buried from my view on her neck.

"..Oh! I'm so sorry to interupt..I'll be going."I said qucikly turning away before tears swelled my eyes.

"Where do you think your going?"Jacob said in my ear as he pulled me back.

"Let go of me!"I screamed struggling against his grip on my arms wondering why the woman he was necking wasent making a sound.

"Look!"Jacob whispered in my ear almost making my heart flutter until he turned me to face the woman I had cought him with lying on the ground shaking.

"What did you do to her?"I asked rushing to the ground to see if she was alrght gasping as I saw two wounds on her neck.

"I was hungry what can I say?"He said stooping down his green eyes seeming lumanescently bright.

I looked at him and saw blood surrounding his mouth as he grinned at me.I was shocked.Not at the fact his usually bright smile was now fanged,not at the fact that his eyes though eery now seemed to be full of hurt,but at the fact he was letting this poor woman lye here dying before our eyes.

"What's wrong with you!"I shouted standing up and looking through the picnic basket for a cloth napkin which I knew I packed.

"She's going to die if we dont do something!"I said finding the napkin and putting it to her neck as I found a chocolate that I was planing on feeding to jacob and put it to her lips.

"What are you doing?"Jacob asked me sitting cross legged on the dirt floor of the barn dumbfounded.

"When a person looses blood they need sugar to get enough energy for their body to pump more blood.I just hope this chocolate will keep her alive until I can call for a doctor"I said as she half conciously put a hand to my face a tear falling from her eyes as she fell asleep.

"Why are'nt you mad?"Jacob asked me scooting closer to me reminding me of a little puppy that is coming closer to investigate a open and welcoming hand.

"Who said I'm not mad...in fact I'm furious that you would let this woman lye here and die!"I said angrily.

"Are you mad!!"Jacob yelled at me pulling me up by my shoulders and holding me so that we were face to face.

"I do believe I have already made quite aware that fact I am angry"I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not human!Dont you see that?..Why are'nt you running away or cursing me?"He asked tears coming from his eyes as I realised that this whole incident was on purpose.

"I can see that you not human,my eyes do work you know!"I said wriggling from his grip which was getting tight.

"But I'm not going to run away or curse you just beacuse of that.I will however never speak to you again if you let this poor woman die just so you can make a point"I said pointing down to the womans unconcious form as she moaned in what seemed to be a rapturous pain.

"Will you wait here for me?"Jacob asked a faint smile on his face.

"Only if you get her to the hospital before sunup"I sighed.

Jacob smiled and picked the womans body up as if she were a feather which I doubted by how heavy my own modest dress was compared to her outlandish one.

"I'll be back!"He said running out of the barn in a blur as I sat down at the window sill watching him go through the forest faster then I thought was imaginable.


© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477540-chapter9