*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483051-I-had-a-very-funny-entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#483051 added January 22, 2007 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
I had a very funny entry
Jan 22, 2007

I had a very funny (at least I thought so) entry about Monday's and me time and all of that...and I clicked on something to pull up the codes for emoticons...and it logged me out....(could be because I accidentally hit log out....ggggrrr) I'm so ticked at me.  I was quite funny.  That's what I get for trying to be funny I guess.  Either that or for bragging that I had a decent Monday...lol...My day was decent.  I'm tired.  I'm heading to bed.  I've made a decision.  I'm going to start typing my blog entries in word so that if I make a dummy mistake again...I have a hard copy on my computer.  I should do that anyway since everything else I post here on WDC is also on my computer.  hmmmm, I'd like to be cute and happy and inspirational.  I'd like to be.  But the truth is, I'm sleepy.  And because I'm sleepy, I'm not going to be cute.  Maybe tomorrow. 


What am I grateful for today?  I'm grateful for ME TIME  and I'm grateful for the reason I was tired this morning(late night last night *Blush* *Shock* *Smile* (you don't really want to know-But I am grateful none the less) and went back to sleep after everyone went to school and work.  I am grateful that God does heal. 


Sweet dreams everyone, signing out for the night.  I hope you are all blessed with a wonderful night's sleep...or a wonderful day if you are across the world from me .

blessings
V

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483051-I-had-a-very-funny-entry